lovers

JAMES HETFIELD

cherrie giggled loudly as James spun her around , stumbling them into a wall before he regained his balance

"James oh my god!" she exclaimed hysterically as he continued to spin her around bridal style , both of them beyond drunk .

James snickered as he looked down at her , wobbling on his feet 

"shhh ! shhh!" he hushed with a grin

"I can do this !" he promised as he carried her over to the stairs , eyeing them with blurred vision .

cherrie wrapped her arms tightly around his neck in return , panic and excitement rushing through her as he counted down .

"3 , 2 , 1.." he said dramatically before blowing his hair out of his face and racing up the stairs as quick as he could , cherries body bouncing against his with every step.

she shrieked all the way , her giggles echoing around her home .

"James!" she laughed as he kicked open her bedroom door with his foot before stumbling into the room and throwing her down onto the bed.

james leant against the wall out of breath , his hands on his hips as he peered over at her with a mischievous grin .

"told you I could do it." he gloated kicking off his shoes near the door as Cherrie peered up at him with a smirk .

she hummed teasingly

"yes , such a strong man ." she purred leaning closer to the edge of the bed as he walked over to her .

he chuckled lowly as he reached her , reaching out to pull on a strand of her curly hair 

"I like your hair like this." he mumbled to her quietly as he gazed at the fiery red stands , running his fingers through them in awe.

cherrie flushed a pretty pink as she looked up at  him

" I didn't do anything with them ." she told him honestly.

james smirked softly "I know , I like 'em like that though ." he told her firmly before jumping on top of her playfully.

cherrie shrieked out a laugh before wrapping her legs around his waist easily , her head hitting the pillow .

"now where were we?" James breathed out slyly before leaning his head towards her neck and pressing his lips to her skin .

her eyes fluttered close as her fingers smoothed over his hair dazedly as he kissed down towards her chest , lightly sucking the skin there as he went.