all I need

LAYNE STALEY 

when layne first met Roxy he knew from the moment that she smiled that perfect smile at him , her blue eyes bright and youthful that he wanted her .

she was a crazy thing . never cared for what anyone thought of her , and never thought to much about what she did .

nothing and nobody could hold her down . she was at the light of her youth .

eighteen and ready to bathe in the destruction that was her life . she turned everything bad to good , or at least in laynes eyes she did . 

everything seemed much more brighter , much more calmer whenever she was around . she showed him what life was . what love was . how deep it go ,

how love could never run thin when you allowed it to flow evenly within you . no boundaries and no fear . 

he had loved Roxy May from the moment he had met her and he didn't think that was ever going to change . 

she had been with him through it all . from the very moment the band got signed .

through the dark times . through the fights . through the drama . through good and bad . she stayed .

he had never considered the fact that things would ever end , never thought it would  become possible that she would leave him .

she had promised to be there forever , through everything . 

until she wasn't .

he didn't know who was to blame . both of them in his mind .

he should have never of accused her of being unfaithful . should have never have let his doubts and insecurities run away and blame them on her .  

but he also blamed Roxy for never helping him see that she only wanted him , she never reassured him that there love was real . so he never asked . 

the lack of communication had been the thing to ruin them in the end . 

they were both high on what life was giving them .

Roxy indulging herself on all the things that had been offered up to them on plate ever since his band had made it big . 

she started to make friends with the big movie stars , with the pretty rock n roll bands that were more than happy to accept her into there fucked up system . 

layne hardly saw her anymore , she was always at some party .

he could remember the way he had begged her to stay in like they used to . to just order some food and spend time together , just them .