Jealous husband

DUFF MCKAGAN

Cherry rolled her eyes in exasperation as she stomped her way through their house , trying to slam the door behind her in a flurry of anger that matched perfectly to her husbands

Duff huffing a startled breath as the door handle shot back into his stomach , hurrying his way inside after her and slamming the door loudly behind him.

The couple had only been married for a few short months and it was safe to say that cherry had not at all been prepared for the on-slaughter of sudden possessiveness and jealousy that duff seemed to be constantly throwing her way.

She had always known that he had a jealous streak within him , had witnessed it several times over the year that they had been dating .

Yet it never went further that a few petty arguments and pouts that would quickly resolve as soon as cherry gave him her undivided attention again.

However this last week had been different and a whole lot worse .

With the band having a week free of commitments they had all flew back home and decided to hang out like normal people again , without all the cameras and commentary .

Cherry had always been pretty close to the band , she had been a bartender at one of the most popular bars in the strip before a modelling agency had scouted her out . It was how she met the boys after all.

Yet cherry was much more closer to Axl than the rest of them , the two had hot tempers and a love for pissing people off and taking the piss out of them just for fun .

It had been Axl who had encouraged her to take up duffs offer of a date , 'just one' he had repeatedly begged her over and over again with cherry always rejecting him at first.

In fact duff should be thanking Axl for making her accept , otherwise the two of them might not even be together with wedding rings in their fingers right now.

Yet her stubborn husband refused to see it that way at all.

His jealously paired with the couple drinking one too many drinks at the bar had caused a big explosive argument to occur as soon as he had spotted her dancing away in the crowd with Axl , having the time of her life without him.