Try to shut me up

JERRY CANTRELL

Jerry sat silently on the back of the couch as he watched violet pace around the dressing room in front of him , while wearing nothing but a pair of really small nude knickers

Jerry sat silently on the back of the couch as he watched violet pace around the dressing room in front of him , while wearing nothing but a pair of really small nude knickers .

His eyes hadn't been able to unglue themselves from her backside as she stomped around angrily , occasionally checking in on him to make sure he was still listening to her .

And oh he was listening all right .  staring hard too.

"I mean can you believe them? Don't wear this and don't do that! Don't sing that song with the fuck in it . So do they not want me to sing anything then? Every song of mine has fuck in it! Fuckin bastards!" She ranted furiously as she abruptly turned to face him , placing her hands firmly on her curvy hips.

Looking expectantly at Jerry who quickly shot his eyes back up to meet hers , clearing his throat loudly and shaking his head to try and remove the sudden , sweet booty related thoughts that had invaded his head.

Her eyes were narrowed and he could barely see any blue , he wouldn't be surprised if steam started rising from between her ears at this point.

"And do you know what some dickfucking toenail sucker said to me? He said and I quote 'don't dress slutty otherwise they'll have to monetise everything'! Can't you fuckin believe the cheek Jerry? What does that even mean? Dressing slutty? How can I dress like I enjoy sex? How has being a slut become such a bad thing? Fucking is nature . It's natural and really fucking good if done right! What the fuck! Do they want me to dress like a nun? Wear a fuckin cross and start prayin on stage?!" She exclaimed on the verge of becoming hysterical .

Abruptly turning on her feet to grab a marker off the table and bending her knee so that her leg was resting up on the arm rest beside him.

Uncapping the pen and beginning to write FUCKIN BEAUTIFUL SLUT in bold on her stomach, tongue poking out of her lips in concentration.

Jerry placed his fingers over his lips to try and muffle his laughter , eyes crinkling in amusement as he looked over at his sometimes crazy and a little more than intimidating girlfriend.

"Total fuckin fuckery. Did you tell them where to shove it then?" He agreed with her insults , leaning back comfortably on the couch and stroking his hand over her thigh soothingly .

Violet let out a long sigh , eyes briefly flickering up to meet his . Face softening at the sight of the curiosity and hidden concern  that was written all over his face .

She was glad to have a caring boyfriend who agreed with her all the time.

She didn't know if he just agreed with her because he was scared of pissing her off and getting on her bad side , or because he just truly believed the world was full of idiots . But she was glad of it.

It was nice to have someone to unload all of her bullshit baggage onto . She knew that Jerry would have her back on it at least .

"I told them that I would be on my best behaviour . Scouts honour and all that." She simply said as she stood back up to her full height and grabbed a glitter stick , beginning to paint it all over her bare skin.