whiplash

JAMES HETFIELD

kirk sank into the couch with a sigh as he watched James glare over at the door with his arms cross against his chest , already knowing how this was going to end.

"you're late again." he snapped at Cherrie loudly as she walked through the door , tugging off her leather jacket in the process.

she looked up at him blankly before shrugging

"traffic." she muttered uncaringly as she threw her jacket off the side of the room .

James scoffed loudly in return

"sure , nothing to do with the party you went to last night with that dickhead marty?" he challenged her irritated.

he couldn't stand that motherfucker and made sure everyone knew about it too . 

she groaned before glaring back at him already having enough of his shit.

"it's matty!" she snapped knowing he was mispronouncing his name on purpose , he had met the guy enough times to know his name.

he was just doing it to piss her off and it was working as it always did.

"and so what ? I went to a part , boo fucking who!" she exclaimed annoyed as lars walked over to kirk silently.

falling down onto the seat next to him he looked over at kirk with a annoyed shake of his head.

"I wish they'd just fuck." he muttered to him with a small snort as they watched them scowl at each other , and if looks would kill...

kirk snickered with a small nod , knowing the real reason to why there were permanently at each others throats was because they were both to stubborn to accept there feelings.

James having drunkenly admitted to them once how he felt about her and how much it hurt to see her hanging all over other guys as if she didn't give a shit.

but neither of them would admit it and instead screamed at each other for hours on end before the other stormed off .

only to apologise a few hours later , seeing as they could never stay mad at each other for very long. 

it was exhausting and at the same time amusing for the rest of the band to watch them be at each others throats one minute and then cuddling on the couch the next .

I mean , take about whiplash .

"you never take anything serious!" James scoffed as he picked up his beer off the table , swallowing it down but refusing to take his eyes off her.