love box ~ part 2

PART TWO                                JERRY CANTRELL

a few weeks later and Roxy was at yet another after party , having just gotten done with a small interview as she walked into the backstage room were the party was being held.

truth be told she wasn't feeling in the best of moods that day , and hadn't been for the past few weeks ever since jerry dropped her off home .

she had expected to wake up and see him next to her , or to at least find a note but nothing , he had left without a trace that left her feeling hurt and confused.

she had tried ringing him to apologise for her drunken behaviour , wanting to get together and continue on with recording the song that he had been helping her on , but all of her calls went to voicemail .

he had been ignoring her and it stung like hell.

what had she done to deserve the silent treatment? to be cut off so easily?

even when she pushed away her own petty feelings , he was supposed to be helping her with the song and had bailed .

she had worked so hard for that track and had spent countless of hours with jerry coming up with the right melody and tune , putting all of her frustration and pain into the ballad only for it to be left.

she didn't understand what she had done wrong , and she knew she didn't deserve to just be ditched without an explanation .

but whatever , fuck him .

grabbing herself a red cup filled with what looked like vodka she brought it to her mouth and took a gulp , smiling slightly as her eyes met Kaden's from across the room , her last hook-up of the month .

if jerry didn't want her , well she knew someone who would.

half an hour later Roxy was finally having fun , hear earlier anger forgotten as she laughed along at something Kaden had said , her arm looped casually around his waist.

he was cute , a bit annoying , but cute .

she was stood beside him alongside another two members of his band , pink pony? or something , she really couldn't remember.

when she felt her arm being tugged and quickly pulled away from Kaden , turning her body to see a furious jerry glowering at her.

a small smirk tugged at her lips as she looked over at him , feeling bitter and annoyed that he had interrupted her and her thoughts once again .

"well hello there , finally coming to speak to me are you? well I'm sorry but I'm a little busy , so leave a message on the beep yeah?" she taunted coldly causing him to frown deeply as he looked at her.