The haunting

Smut

                          IZZY STRADLIN

Izzy looked blankly at his girlfriend for a long moment as he wondered if he had just heard her right , licking his lips warily as he eyed the old worn down diary and photographs in her hands

Izzy looked blankly at his girlfriend for a long moment as he wondered if he had just heard her right , licking his lips warily as he eyed the old worn down diary and photographs in her hands .

She was practically vibrating in excitement , the draping lace of her sleeves of her long black dress swaying this way and that as she happily showed him the items she had brought home with her , as though she was showing him a jar of her favourite candy or tea.

But no , it was nothing so innocent this time .

Instead his weird , witchy and wonderful girlfriend had apparently brought home some curse objects as her idea of fun .

So yes , the twisting in his stomach could definitely be put down to unease at what she had done .

"Sorry?" He laughed lightly in hopes that he was just hallucinating , eyes peering between the books and her pretty face.

"I don't think I heard you right. Cause there's no way that you just told me that you've brought a diary of dead man who murdered his wife and her whole family before killing himself himself into our house. Right?" He looked expectantly at her as though he was waiting for her to start laughing and for their friends to jump out from there hiding place and laugh at his expense .

But no , Carmen just smiled and shook her head as though he was the crazy one .

Sitting down casually on the couch as she began to look through the pile of photo of what looked like a seemingly happy couple and family.

"Don't be so silly Izzy. This is like a piece of history . I found it at this weird antique brick and Brack store and the seller just gave it to me for free! Wished me luck in life and everything. How cool is that? Do you think the spirits are attached to it or do you think that they'd be long departed now?" She rambled on casually as though they were discussing the weather.