silver in the bathtub

SLASH

slash walked up the grand marble stairs in hopes of finding a toilet , pushing past people hurriedly in hopes of not pissing himself .

he had come to one of the mtv after partys alone seeing as none of the other band members wanted to go and accept there award , and he was already regretting it .

the sight of stuck up pop stars and richy rich fuckers he didn't know was enough to put him off , the whole place looked like something out fairy-tale . he hated it .

he quickly came to the conclusion that he would find a toilet and then hightail it the hell out of there as he watched some couple give him a dirty judgemental look as they eyed his leather and messy hair with obvious disgust .

yup , this was definitely not his scene.

quickly walking down another corridor he was relieved to find it empty and his smile widened as he spotted the golden lined bathroom in the corner.

hurrying into it he shut the door and didn't bother to look around , immediately pulling down his pants he faced the overly priced toilet and prepared to do his business

only to be interrupted by a loud giggle behind him which caused him to jump six feet in the air , his legs getting caught in the leather pants around his ankles causing him to fall face first on the floor.

groaning to himself he quickly tried to pull up his boxers as his head whipped round to face the sound of the continuous giggling , mortification filling him at the sight of crystal grey eyes watching him with a sly smirk .

"cute butt." was all she said with a smirk on her face as she fell back into the bathtub , her legs hanging over the marble lazily.

slash felt his mouth drop open at the realisation that Silver star had caught him quite literally with his pants around his ankles .

"what the fuck ?" he muttered stumbling back up to his feet as he pulled his leather pants back up his hips safely , his cheeks tinting red.

getting no reply he stepped closer to the rounded bathtub and peered closer to see silver mumbling to herself obviously wasted .

her shaggy blonde hair was a mess around her face , hiding her eyes from him as bright red smudged lips pulled into a smirk . 

wearing nothing but a black lacy bra and a short black skirt she was sure a sight to see , the irony of seeing one of his favourite rock stars like this not going amiss.

he had always wanted to meet her , but not necessarily like this.

"um." he paused with a amused look on his face as she continued to groan to herself