drunk in love

TOKYOROADS

I hope this is what you were wanting !! <3 enjoy <3

                                                                     JON BON JOVI

Madeline giggled to herself as she unscrewed the lid off yet another bottle , eyeing the bottle of whiskey with satisfaction .

she had screwed up again , so nothing new there but this time she didn't know how to fix the mess she had caused.

Jon had told her that Sebastian wasn't right for her and had even pointed out that her so called boyfriend didn't even have enough respect for her to not flirt with other girls in front of Madeline's face.

but drunk and high on a cloud of infatuation for Sebastian,  she had saw nothing but red when Jon told her she was making a mistake.

throwing it back in her best friends face , she had called him every name under the sun and accused him of being a jealous asshole who couldn't stand to see her happy .

and the image of jons hurt expression was glued into her mind , she knew deep down that jon only wanted what was best for her but Madeline just didn't want to admit it.

and well that whole bust up was over a week ago and she hadn't seen him since, not that she had been trying to contact him to apologise ,

her pride would definitely be her downfall.

to make matters worse jon was right , Sebastian was a grade A asshole who didn't think she was good enough for him .

catching him with his dick in another girls mouth had not been the highlight of her week.

so with no boyfriend and no best friend , Madeline wasn't feeling too great in herself.

was she not pretty enough ? every relationship she had been in , which admittedly was quite a lot over the years , she had been the one blamed when things went wrong.

she had been cheated on more times than she could count and at some point Madeline had to ask herself if she was the problem .

but what confused her most was that she was more upset over loosing her best friend , than some guy breaking up with her.

jon made her feel wanted and loved , and he always told her that she was worth more than any guy could give and what did she do in return ?

she told him to go fuck himself and to leave her the hell alone.

what the hell was wrong with her?

tears trickled down her face as she downed gulp after gulp of the whiskey , her eyes glued to her watery reflection in the mirror opposite her .