glowing green

JAMES HETFIELD

James looked over at lars confused as the drummer laughed nervously , quickly diverting his attention away from the bar.

"why are you acting so weird man?" James questioned him amused , lifting up his beer to take a sip .

lars eyes widened and he pulled a face at him

"I don't know what you mean , I'm always weird. so weird." he trailed off with a laugh leaning back into the booth .

kirk frowned at him before choking on his beer as he realised what had gotten lars so tense ,

awkwardly looking back over to James who had never looked more confused.

"whatever." he muttered annoyed with a roll of his eyes before going to turn his head wondering where lacey had gone .

lars let out a yell and quickly jumped up from his seat , blocking james sight as he leant his arm casually on the booth wall.

James looked at him in shock

"what is your fucking problem ?" he exclaimed looking over to kirk , seeing the guitarist face palm with a groan .

he laughed loudly and waved his hand around in the air nervously

"I have no problem James." he told him with a crooked smile before looking down at his hair with forced admiration.

"your hair looks amazing today , have you been using my conditioner like I suggested?" he rambled to him flushed.

James only looked at him blankly wondering if his friends had finally lost there mind , I mean he knew that lars was a bit ... weird but not this bad usually.

shaking his head he sighed loudly

"where the hell is lacey ? she's the only normal one around here." he muttered with a snort.

kirks eyes widened as they watched him try to look around lars , panic flittering across there faces.

"she's not normal!" he suddenly shouted causing James to look at him , his eyes narrowing dangerously .

"I mean , not as normal as I am ." he joked awkwardly flipping his hair over his shoulder .

"seriously , what the fuck is going on ?" he snapped at them suspiciously , putting down his beer as he stood up out of his seat.

lars gasped and tried to push him back down only to be pushed aside easily , james being stronger than the lot of them .

"james don't-!" lars shouted out in panic as he finally managed to see what had gotten them acting so strange.