Winner takes it all

Warning - smut

Should deffo play song while reading the first half cause I did while writing it!:)

RACHEL BOLAN

Cherry looked over at her bandmates warily , the uncertainty written clearly over her face as they all grinned back at her in excitement

Cherry looked over at her bandmates warily , the uncertainty written clearly over her face as they all grinned back at her in excitement .

Having proposed such a brilliant idea to their really bad problem , or so they said .

Cherry wasn't too sure and wasn't so quick to sing their praises.

They had recently lost a member of there band 'hellkat' , Matt having decided that the rock n roll chaotic lifestyle was not one that he wanted to live in any longer .

Cherry had been furious and felt more than betrayed by his sudden quitting of a band they had put together when they were seventeen years old , she didn't understand why he would want to change something that had opened so many doors for them .

Fame had changed their lives and for the better . Cherry was adamant of the fact and easily threw their success in his face when he blandly told her one day that he was sick of it all and sick of her blind acceptance of a chaotic mess.

One that he was sure that would leave them all emotionless and dead by the end of it .

The sex , drugs and rock n roll was a lifestyle that cherry loved with all her heart .

She didn't see a problem with it and had no trouble bathing in all the given luxuries and the not so pretty side of it too.

She knew that Matt had left because of the drugs , despite the fact that he refused to admit it out loud and chose to blame them all instead .

They had all been using pretty heavily over the years and when Matt suddenly claimed sobriety and expected them to join him in it , they had all practically laughed in his face .

They weren't addicted . He was . So why should they have to strip away there fun and games ? being sober on a worldwide tour was just no fun .

What kind of rockstar didn't drink or indulge in some pills or powder every once in a while? What a joke!

So that was that. They had argued and cherry had almost lost her voice from the hours of nasty screaming that had went back and forth between the two of them.

Then it was over , just like that , they had lost the bassist to their band .

Leaving them stuck on a tour that was due to start in less than a week and no one to fill his spot .