breakdown

AXL ROSE

cherrie looked over at axl with a scowl as he slammed the door shut behind them , having been in a foul mood all day and it was beginning to get on her nerves.

"did you really have to call him an asshole axl?" she muttered annoyed as she took off her jacket ,

all she wanted was nice peaceful night was that too much to ask for?

axl scoffed and he looked over at her in disbelief

"I'm sorry should I just sit there quietly while he fucking drools over my fiancé?!" he exclaimed angrily chucking down the keys on the tale.

cherrie rolled her eyes at how he was behaving , his jealousy lately had been off the roof and it was starting to affect them both.

"he wasn't drooling over me axl." she said with a shake of her head

"he was just asking if my meal was good!" she said exasperated with him .

he quickly spun around to face her , his eyebrow's furrowed dangerously 

"really?" he laughed humourlessly wondering how she could be so oblivious to all of the men staring at her every time they went out.

"he fucking gave you his number cherrie!" he shouted grabbing a beer out of the fridge , his anger burning in his veins.

"and I chucked it away!" she shot back not understanding why he was getting so worked up over this

" you're acting like a fucking child axl!" she snapped leaning down to take off her boots.

pulling a face at her he scoffed " okay sure." he drawled sarcastically

"i'd just like to be able to go out without some fucking dickbag hitting on you for once!" he snapped annoyed.

"that's not my fault!" she told him firmly "I don't ask them to do that do I?"

pushing past her he chuckle lowly

"I don't know , you don't seem to mind it cherrie . I don't see you telling them that you have a fiancé do I ?" he spat upset.

cherrie paused as she looked over at him "I don't get to chance too!" her voice went high in disbelief

"your fucking screaming at them before I get the chance!" she told him .

axl narrowed his eyes at her , his fist clenching by his side

"oh I'm so fucking sorry for that baby!" he drawled sarcastically

"i'll just sit back and relax shall I ?" he muttered bitterly.