double trouble

MICK MARS

mick shook his head at the sight of Tommy's sister running down the hallway after her brother as she screeched loudly , laughing her head off .

"I win motherfucker!" she shouted happily as she beat him to the lobby , jumping on tommy's back as he spun her around.

"i'm still the better Lee!" tommy announced with a grin , happy to be spending time with his sister again . he had really missed her .

Lacey Lee was just as loud and energetic as her brother was , sometimes even more . both of them had no filter and a love for parting beyond control.

the siblings were always getting into trouble together, lacey having only been on the tour for a month so far and both her and tommy had been arrested for terrorising an elderly couple .

of course mick was the one who had to bail them out , the sight of both the annoying siblings in the underwear and off there fucking face was engraved into his skull forever now.

having one tommy was enough , but two? that was enough to make him scream.

it didn't help that lacey had taken to following him around when the others were busy , rambling on about nothing and everything to him even when he didn't respond.

despite how annoying she was , mick had to admit he didn't mind her company when she wasn't completely off her face and running around like a nut job.

she was actually a really smart girl and could easily hold a conversation about anything , but it was when both her and Tommy were together was when the trouble started.

they were all heading to the bar as usual , and unlike most times when mick would opt to stay behind and get some peace away from the fuckers he had decided to go along this time.

and despite how much he denied it , he knew the only reason he was going was to keep and eye on lacey having seen the ridiculous amount of coke she had snorted before they left.

"mick!" lacey called over to him still on her brothers back with a wide smirk on her pretty face 

"who's the better? me or tommy?" she asked raising her brow at him watching as mick rolled his eyes annoyed.

"neither of you." he deadpanned before putting on his sunglasses signalling the end of that conversation.

lacey gasped in mock outage "how rude!" she exclaimed before giggling to herself as she waved to anyone they passed like a child.

and hour later and mick was sat in the booth nursing a beer as he watched lacey stumble over to there table after coming back from the toilet.

"nikki!" she exclaimed getting the bassists attention as he looked over to her lazily , a smirk pulling at his lips at the sight of her .