puppy eyes

STEVEN ADLER

Roxy furrowed her brows as she saw Steven creep into her apartment from the corner of her eye , a pile of clothes in his hand .

turning her head away from the tv to shoot the blonde an inquisitive look , confused to what he was even doing .

"Steven." she called out over to him making him freeze in place , his head snapping over to hers in surprise . 

laughing sheepishly as he grinned at her as if what he was doing wasn't suspicious at all , he had only left a few hours ago and already came back .

it wasn't anything new to Roxy , she was used to the drummer coming in and out of her apartment . 

the two had been friends for a long time and had only began dating around a month ago , it was safe to say that Steven was attached to her side.

he had been in love with her for years , having first seen her in a bar with her bright red hair and killer smile . he was hooked.

he had bounded over to her like a excited child,  introducing himself to the less than impressed girl at the time.

but he hadn't gave up , finding out that she worked at one of the nearest clubs and started going there every night so he could to talk to her .

and eventually she had caved in and started to enjoy his company , the two becoming fast friends much to his disappointment.

but there was nothing he could do at the time seeing as she was dating some guy , so he had waited a year until they had broken up and then waited an extra week before asking her out.

she had said yes and they had been together ever since . 

"hey rox." he greeted her casually struggling to balance the high pile of heavy clothes in his arm that he had gotten from his apartment he shared with his band.

he had so far been bringing in his things without her even noticing , just the occasional shirt being left from time to time .

but axl was having another tantrum back home and he had decided to just grab his things and go back to Roxy's , hoping to sneak in undetected

failing miserably. 

she raised a brow at him with a small confused laugh , eyeing the contents in his hands 

"what are you doing?" she asked him sitting up and turning her body on the couch to face him .

he titled his head with a pause , thinking over what to say before just shrugging .

"I was gonna go to bed , long day , night night." he rushed out before abruptly turning on his heel and heading towards her bedroom .

Roxy gaped at his back as he disappeared into her room as if it was his own , quickly getting up and going after him .

looking at the grown man child that had thrown himself on her bed , stripping from his clothes .

"er- steven . what are you doing ? I thought you were going home?" she said confused , looking down at him .

he just smiled at her innocently

"I am at home." he simply said pulling the covers over his body , pushing his bushy hair away from his face to look at her.

Roxy smiled and shook her head at him "Steven ." she warned him , wanting to know what was going on .

before walking over to her draws to get herself ready for bed , pulling it open only to gasp at the sight of the draw filled to the brim with his clothes.

her head snapping over to him in disbelief  "why are your clothes in my draws Steven?"

he bit down on his lip nervously

"well ... seeing as we're together now I've decided to move in ." he told her casually .

Roxy blinked at him before smirking to herself

"oh you have? and when were you going to tell me this?" she said with a small sigh , not even mad in the slightest .

how could she when he was looking up at her like a adorable puppy ? she just couldn't.

crawling onto the bed next to him , his arm quickly wrapping around her waist and cuddling into her side.

"I was going to tell you eventually ." he breathed out , looking up at her sheepishly .

she could only laugh , amused at her boyfriends sneakiness "oh yeah?"

he grinned before pressing his lips to hers briefly , pulling away to speak

"yeah , you don't mind do you?" he asked her just to be sure , although he knew she didn't as she pulled him closer to her.

already used to his spontaneous behaviour by now.

Roxy just kissed his cheek before pulling the covers over there heads "definitely not."