weird and wonderful

LAYNE STALEY 

Layla snickered as she rested her head against the couch , looking over at the door way as her boyfriend made his way into the front room .

his messy pink hair and bunny costume sending her into a fit of laughter , jerry joining her as they looked over at layne in amusement . 

he looked appalled at there reactions

"why are you laughing? where are your bunny headbands I gave you?!" he exclaimed looking at them in disappointment . crossing his arms over his fluffy chest with a huff .

only managing to make them giggle louder , not being able to take him seriously as he waddled further into the room with the biggest bunny consume she had ever seen .

a smirk tugging at her rosy lips

"I thought you were joking about this baby ...you look cute." she cooed reaching over on her knees to tug on one of the floppy ears hanging from his head .

he frowned at her in response

"of course I wasn't !" he scoffed shaking his head at them before reaching down to the table and picking up the headband . 

turning back to Layla and moving her long red hair away from her face before sliding it through her hair , leaning back with a satisfied grin .

"there , cute." he said with a nod before throwing jerry 's his , rolling his eyes as he felt him pull on his floppy ear harshly nearly sending him onto the floor.

kicking his leg roughly in return , making him yelp and send him a glare.

reluctantly pushing the headband through his long hair before sending him a questioning glance , neither of them having any idea about his plan .

"is this some weird kink you're into man? cause I'm not one to judge but... i'd rather not get involved in you know what I mean ." he told him jokingly , wiggling his brows at them .

earning a loud giggle from Layla who stood up from the couch , walking behind her boyfriend and wrapping her arms around his furry waist .

his hand coming to rest over hers , linking there fingers together with a hum .

looking back at jerry with a grin

"no ... she'd rather me dress up as slash or something . with the huge hair and leather pants wouldn't you baby?" he teased her , laughing loudly as she smacked his side in response . 

pulling away from him with a huff , her cheeks flushing pink as she recalled the way she had fangirled through the show that layne had took her to when they first met.