wrapped around her finger

DAVE MUSTAINE

Dave let out a small sigh as he watched Cherrie run out of the car and into the small pet shop she had managed to drag him to.

he had already told her that they couldn't get a pet right now , with him always away on tour as well as cherrie.

but of course she was stubborn just like he was and refused to stop going on about it until he gave in .

he couldn't believe the amount of arguments it had caused between them either , he hadn't caved until she used the silent treatment on him .

and one look at those sad puppy eyes of hers and he was a goner , she had him wrapped around her finger and she knew it .

it was also the reason they had a indoor pool in the house along with a pink sports car that he refused to be seen out in .

but he wanted his girlfriend to be happy and if getting a small kitten would do that , then so be it .

he quickly hurried after her before she could make the decision without him , knowing that she would come out with every animal she could possibly get if he left her alone.

he spotted her long bleached hair from a mile away , grabbing the back of her hips as he watched her look down at the different kittens and grown cats.

her lip pouting out in awe

" dave , look how cute they all are!" she exclaimed in amazement , reaching her hand down to pet one of them .

he smiled gently at her excitement , chucking softly as he eyed the small ginger cat she was looking at . 

feeling his resolve soften at the sight of how happy his girlfriend was and how cute they were ,

maybe a kitten wouldn't be so bad.

"you could fit that one in a teacup ." he muttered bending down on his knees to stroke it gently , it was barely the size of his hand!

cherrie giggled at that , her heart melting as she saw a larger black and white cat walk up to them , followed by another two kittens.

one of them being pure white and the other one white with ginger patches.

"oh my god." she squealed quietly , leaning over to stroke them all as they all meowed at them happily.

he slowly stood to his feet , looking over his shoulder at the man at the counter

"i'm gonna go see if we can get a leaflet or something , I'll be back in a minute." he told her but it was like she didn't even hear him , too absorbed in the cats.

chuckling under his breath as he walked over to the man , smiling at him as he greeted him .

"er , so how does this work . we just make a donation for the kitten we want?" he questioned him curiously , having never done this before.

he nodded in response with a grin

"yep and you'll also have to fill out a few forms and such . but that's pretty much it." he told him simply.

dave slowly nodded before peering back over at his girlfriend , his eyes widening at the sight of her sitting criss cross on the floor with all the cats in her lap .

groaning as he saw the look on her face , he knew exactly what that look meant.

"cherrie..." he trailed off as he approached her , crossing his arms over his chest as he watched her coo down at them all.

she looked up at him with her big blue eyes full of hope

"baby , we can't rip them all apart  , there a family . this is there mummy." she told him firmly , stroking the bigger cat with a smile.

dave quickly shook his head

"no , nope . don't even think about it cherrie ! we came here for one not four!" he exclaimed rolling his eyes because he should have known she would do something like this.

cherrie only frowned back at him , blinking her glassy eyes ta him "please baby ?"

half an hour later and dave was looking into his backseat of the car where his girlfriend was sat with all the four cats , sighing in defeat .

"you're such a pain in my ass." he told her seriously , wondering how in the hell she had convinced him to do it.

it was like he was hypnotized as soon as she looked at him like that , she could  get him to do anything.

she could say 'jump' and he'd ask 'how high? it was ridiculous.

he loved her that much that now they had a whole new cat family ,

not one , not two , not even three ... but four fucking cats !

his friends were going to mock him for life for this .

cherrie only smiled at him happily , leaning up to kiss him quickly before looking back down at the kittens.

"there all so cute dave! I'm so happy , we have our own little family!" she said loudly to him as he drove them back home.

he could only sigh in response , not being able to stop the smile form pulling at his lips as he looked at her through the mirror .

"you're lucky I love you ." he muttered to her truthfully with a chuckle , shaking his head at her.

she smiled cheekily at him in return

"I know and I love you too , and I love you guys as well!" she said in her baby voice , leaning down to the cats to see them .

and he couldn't even find it in himself to be annoyed , she was happy and that was all that mattered.