the drummer

RACHEL BOLAN 

Sebastian's loud snort is what broke Rachel out of his thoughts , his head snapping away from Roxy and over to his friend.

"what?" he snapped defensively , his cheeks flushing pink knowing he had been yet again caught staring at her like a love sick teenager.

Sebastian looked at him amused , struggling to contain his laugh

"you're so fucking whipped man , why don't you just go talk to her?" he suggested to him with a smirk .

"i have talked to her!" he shot back quickly before looking away sheepishly as his friend sent him a look of disbelief.

"i mean , kind of." he trailed off quietly

"i said hello and goodbye and what's up this morning." he listed with a wince .

the singer couldn't stop the loud laugh from escaping his mouth this time 

"dude!" he cackled pulling the beer away from his mouth so he didn't spill it , looking over at him in astonishment.

"that's all you've gotten to ? she's not going to fall in love with you just by staring at her ." he told him amused.

Rachel scoffed at that

"well what do you expect me to do ? she's always hanging around nikki and tommy and honestly there not my kind of people." he admitted to him lowly .

not wanting to tell him the truth , that Roxy was the one who scared the fuck out of him .

she was loud , kind of aggressive and not afraid to speak her mind .

he did not want to get on the bad side of her , he wanted to be on the good side for sure.

more on the loving side , but he couldn't even say more than 'hello' so he wasn't sure how that was going to work .

Sebastian sighed loudly before patting his friend on the back

"i'll distract them , and then you swoop in and charm the pants off of roxy!" he told him cheerfully.

Rachel flushed red and sent him a pointed look "i'm not just doing this to get into her pants." 

seb rolled his eyes at him with a grin .

"yeah sure , anyways come on . it's time to put plan 'get Rachel laid' in action!" he yelled excitedly before running away .

Rachel gaped at his back before looking around the room quickly to see if anyone had heard , and low and behold there was Anthony , her bands singer was looking at him amused.