mirror image

EDDIE VEDDER 

PART ONE :

Eddie looked up at the seemingly small townhouse in surprise , double checking the address written down on his notebook .

realising this was where he was supposed to be he climbed up the steep stairs slowly , pulling his jacket closer to him as the wind picked up .

he took a deep breath before pressing the small buzzer by the door , his eyes wandering over to the small bed of flowers potted by the door.

he had been working with Lacey jones for a little over a few weeks now , working on a few songs together for both of there albums.

she was a front woman of successful grunge band just like his own but had recently disappeared from the spotlight , having not been photographed other than attending the occasional charity events.

she was a lot younger than he was , with lacey only being twenty three while Eddie was turning thirty five later that month .

despite everything he had read and heard about the girl she was nothing like the bitchy vulture that the media described her as.

she had been nothing but kind and soft spoken , expressing intelligent opinion and amazing ideas that blew his mind .

she had been lovely to work with and the two got along great , there was no denying that there was something between them ,

of course eddie hadn't acted upon it , and neither had lacey both being preoccupied with recording there music and other things that kept them busy .

they had a schedule of meeting up at there usual studio every two days at twelve pm , so it had came as a surprise when she didn't turn up .

she wasn't one for being late or ditching so it had worried him enough to give her a call , seemingly waking a frantic lacey in the process.

she had rambled out an apology to him , confessing that she had a long night last night and had slept in before offering for them to work over at her home seeing as she had a built in studio .

eddie had easily offered , he was curious to know more about the woman .

apart from the fact that she was beyond beautiful with the most bluest eyes he had ever seen , along with this powerful , raw and magnificent voice. 

he knew nothing about her personally.

sure there were articles being written about her everyday , but he didn't like to read trashy magazines like them .