nothing like me

JOEY BELLADONNA

joey sighed as he walked down the busy streets of New York , looking around the bustling crowds nervously .

he missed home , and by home he meant ava .

he hadn't seen his girlfriend in over a month now , having been too busy on tour.

he didn't think he would ever crave someone's presence as much as he did hers , he had finally found the love of his life and he didn't want anything to ruin that .

of course he had suggested that she come along on tour with him , so they could be together at all times ,

something that joey could only dream of.

but ava had her own things to do , it was hard work being one of the top supermodels in the world right now.

joey still couldn't believe that a girl as beautiful as Ava was his , I mean she was way out of his league and he knew it.

the couple had met at an after party for some big event a few months ago , and joey had almost choked on his drink when he saw her walk in .

of course he knew who she was , Ava louis wasn't just someone you could ignore. 

she was everywhere he looked . In every magazine , on all the catwalks , in rock music videos , hosting award shows.

she was a big thing and joey hadn't expected her to even glance at him twice but the gods must have been looking down at him that night.

she had walked up next to him at the bar and joey had took his chance and offered to buy her a drink , not actually expecting her to say yes.

I mean , every man at that venue wanted her not only him .

but she had took one look at him and flashed that pretty smile she was known for and took him back to her own private table where they spent the rest of the night talking.

he couldn't believe it , he never got this lucky .

he certainly hadn't believed it when she called him the next morning and invited him to lunch .

it was like something out of a dream .

and everything had been smooth sailing from there, it hadn't taken him long to fall in love with her and vice versa.

they spent every second of the day together and this was the longest the couple had been apart so far , something that was taking its toll on joey .

he just wanted to be with her , he could care less about anyone else.

holding tightly onto the cup of coffee he had bought off a stall he looked up at all the lights and billboards , taking a sip of his drink .