Girlfriends best friend

SLASH

The day that Matt was introduced to his girlfriends best friend was the day he should have realised that he was not going to be the most important person in silvers life , despite how hard he tried to be

He hasn't believed what everyone had said about them at first , finding it hard to believe that two people could hold such a intense and tightly crossed bond without there being any funny business involved.

Silver had firmly told him the day that they started dating that he should get used to having slash around as soon as possible because he wasn't going anyway ,

she had told him time and time again that her best friend would always come before everyone and everything else . Including Him

He really should have known then just what the hell he had been getting himself into .

But Matt had been love struck with the blonde and willing to just nod along and do anything and everything he could do to please her ,

including letting her male best friend permanently tag along to everything they did. Uninvited most of the time.

He and silver would be out on a romantic date , his hand holding hers lovingly as he stared onto her beautiful eyes and told her how much he loved her .

They'd be sharing a five star menu and a bottle of champagne , Matt finally thinking that he would be getting some alone time with his girlfriend when the inevitable  would finally happen .

Over and over again.

Somehow slash would 'coincidentally' be walking past the window to where they were dining and see them , he would then proceed to bang on the window to get silvers attention.

Something she would do without hesitation , a excited squeal always escaping her lips as she waved him into the restaurant and pulled up a chair for him to join them , all without even asking her boyfriend of what he thought of the interruption .

She clearly didn't care for his negative feelings against slash and would hear none of it.

Sharing the over priced dinner that Matt had paid for with the guitarist as their so called date turned into a night of her own boyfriend third wheeling the two rockstars , as they chatted away without a care in the world for their miserable company.