baby love

DUFF MCKAGAN 

duff was awoken to a rough kick to his side , his eyes flying open in shock as he clutched the spot in pain 

"what ? what's going on?!" he panicked bolting up and looking around the room in panic , still disoriented as he rubbed his eyes .

Janie rolled her eyes as she let out a long groan of agony , her hands clutching onto her bump in pain .

"I think we need to go." she mumbled breathing out heavily as she squeezed her eyes shut , her laboured breathing filling the room .

duff looked over at her half asleep , his hair stuck up in all direction and his eyes half squinted open 

"go where?" he asked before shaking his head tiredly

"i'm not getting you anymore tacos Janie , I told you last night th-" he started to say only to be cut of by the sound of his girlfriends loud groan .

"forget about tacos!" she spat struggling to get to her feet

" the baby's coming duff!" she told him seriously as she looked down at the wet spot on there bed.

duff paused and eyed her for second before gasping loudly in realisation 

springing to his feet he put his hand over his mouth in shock 

"oh my god!" he exclaimed looking at Janie with wide eyes "she's actually coming?!" 

"yes babe." she let out a small laugh before wincing as another contraction hit

"we really need to go . I can't have this baby in our bedroom duff!" she hissed out through gritted teeth .

"right , right !" he rushed out before running into there closet to get the hospital bag they had packed a few weeks ago .

he almost tripped over his feet as he stumbled back into the room , his heart racing in his chest.

hurrying over to his girlfriend he put his hand on her arm soothingly as he peered down at her in panic.

"does it hurt baby?" he questioned shakily as he pushed her sweaty hair from her face so he could see her properly.

Janie's nose flared angrily as she shot daggers at him 

"of course it hurts you fucking moron!" she shouted loudly before letting out another cry at the sharp pain in her stomach.

duff shook his head to himself as he stepped away from her warily , slightly scared that she would smack him on the head for saying something stupid.