miss world

AXL ROSE

axl couldn't stop his eyes from wandering over to a few tables away from his own , his eyes glued to the girl in awe.

slash chuckled to himself as he watched his friend practically drool over her from afar , although he couldn't blame him , goldie star had got to have been one of the hottest women he had ever seen in his life.

"you should go talk to her." he told him amused causing him to look over at him quickly .

axl rolled his eyes and scoffed "yeah sure." he mumbled sarcastically peering over at her again as he watched her stick up her middle finger at some guy with a scowl 

"she'll probably rip my nuts off." he said honesty , it wasn't often that someone intimidated axl , never mind a women , but goldie star had a reputation for being... slightly aggressive .

she had a reputation just as bad as his and that was saying something .

she was the queen of rock n roll and she knew it . with her fiery red hair and icy blue eyes , she radiated confidence with every step she took and that was something he admired about her.

the two of them had often been compared in the industry with there fiery tempers and no bullshit attitudes yet they had never spoken to each other before.

slash laughed loudly and nodded

"yeah but who needs there balls anyways?" he snorted finding himself hysterical as he gulped down his jack.

"i'd like to keep mine." was all he said before feeling his eyes widen as he looked over at her again only to see her heading there way.

"oh fuck!" he practically squeaked in shock as he abruptly turned his gaze to his friend , his heart beating rapidly in his chest.

"what?" slash mumbled confused as he looked at his friends strange behaviour in shock .

looking up he realised why axl was acting so weird as goldie star walked up to there table casually as if they were friends.

smirking to himself he looked over at axl and back to goldie as she stopped at there table with a small smile.

"hey." she spoke up in her honey velvet voice causing Goosebumps to appear on the singers arms as he causally turned to look at her , pretending that his heart wasn't beating out of his chest.

"is Steven here tonight?" she asked as she took a drink of the beer in her hand .

axl felt his face drop as she spoke , the first words she had ever spoken to him and she was asking for steven ?! this couldn't be happening.

and since when did his drummer know goldie star? and why didn't he tell him?

slash was the one to answer her when he saw axls frown 

"he's not here , decided to skip this one out." he told her trying not to laugh at the pout on his friends face.

goldie nodded in understanding "alright , tell him to call me when he has the chance." she replied ready to turn away and go find someone else to talk to.

"you can join us if you want!" slash nearly shouted feeling sorry for his friend as he sulked quietly to himself.

he had never seen axl so not confident in his life , it was obvious that he liked her so why not play matchmaker?

goldie paused as she looked between them before nodding and taking a seat opposite them in the booth .

"this is axl." slash said gesturing towards his friend who had suddenly gone quiet .

"hey." goldie said with a smile as she looked over at him curiously "I'm goldie."

"I know." axl blurted out before shaking his head "I mean yeah  , i'm axl." he spluttered before closing his eyes tightly in embarrassment .

what the hell was wrong with him ?!

goldie giggled to herself

"I figured , it's nice to meet you." she said as she waved at someone over slash's head that she recognised.

slash shook his head at his hopeless friend

"so um ." he cleared his throat to get her attention back to them "what's new with you?"

goldie frowned slightly in confusion as she looked over at the curly haired guitarist curiously , why were they acting so weird?

"not much really , just got off tour so i'm just having fun and relaxing while I can." she said as she watched axl shaking his head at his friend.

looking over at her he mentally cursed as he saw the weird look she was throwing them , not wanting to blow his only chance at talking to her he quickly sat up and tried to gather his usual confidence which seemed to have gone away.

"you've not long realised your new album too right? I really liked it , miss world was my favourite ." he told her truthfully .

goldie smiled at the complement , although she was surprised that he listened to her music 

"thank you , I like all your songs . you're a great writer axl , amazing really ."she complimented him easily causing a red hue to fill his cheeks.

grinning to himself he pushed his hair way from his face "thank you , that's means a lot." he said happily as he fiddled with his rings.

looking over to his side he realised that slash had left them alone at the table and sighed "when did he even leave?" he shook his head with a laugh.

"he practically rolled out of the booth a few minutes ago" she told him with a giggle at slash not so subtle moves as he left them alone.

she wasn't stupid , she knew what the guitarist was doing but she couldn't find it in her to mind.

"god." axl groaned embarrassed as he rolled his neck before looking back over at her with a small smirk

" but now that he's gone , do you wanna get out of here? the smell of cheap weed is making me sick ." he said with sudden confidence as he peered over at her .

goldie eyed him for a moment before shrugging her shoulders , why not?

"sure . i'm getting hungry , so how about we try and find some place that's open and you can buy me food ." she offered with a smirk as she stood up and fixed her little black dress back in place.

looking over at axl gaping face she winked "consider it a date ."