Roxy the bunny

JERRY CANTRELL

jerry let out a loud annoyed groan as the music continued to blare out of his neighbours house , wondering how he got this unlucky . 

his old neighbour had been a friendly old woman that liked to occasional bake him a pie

but now she was gone , moved out to a nursing home somewhere and jerry was left with what had got to have been the most nosiest neighbour he had ever had.

he had yet to meet the home owner yet , and to be quite frank , after listening to all the shitty music they had been playing , he really didn't want to . 

he hadn't minded it at first , but then the hours had rolled on and it was one am in the morning and all he could hear was the horrible shrieking of Britney spears.

he didn't know if he was just getting old and miserable but he could not fucking stand it anymore , he was going to scream if he heard one more screech .

throwing on a ratty shirt and basketball shorts he stormed down the stairs , his eyes narrowed in anger as he threw open his front door 

marching over the small stoned walkway and up to his neighbours , seeing that every single light was switched on it there house.

taking in a deep breath he remained himself not to freak out and start yelling at the guy , he was just going to ask them to turn there shit down or off nicely .

he could do that , he was sure of it.

he didn't bother knocking knowing that whoever was in there wouldn't be able to here him over the blaring music , instead he pressed on the loud buzzer repeatedly .

wondering how in the hell the other neighbours hadn't come out and complained yet , it was ridiculous.

it took longer than it should have for someone to come to the door and when it did open , he felt his eyes widen in surprise.

having not expected to be greeted with a tanned , long legged , very busty blonde.

dressing in only a tight tank top with evidently no bra and the shortest pair of shorts he had ever seen , there way Roxy May ,

one of the most well known playboy bunnies out there right now , with a glass of red wine in her hand , completely shitfaced. 

"oh hello ." she purred leaning against the doorframe with a giggle as she eyed him up and down playfully .

not even realising who he was in that moment , but he was attractive and definitely older than her , so that was a plus in her book .

jerry raised an eyebrow at her , trying hard to keep his eyes away from her chest , her very big chest .