Two is worse than one

Smut near end - nearly 10,000 words after months of writers block. Whooo go me

AXL ROSE

Slash slowly opened up his front door and stared in exasperation at the familiar grinning man staring back at him , a big brown shopping bag tucked between his arms as he nodded at him innocently

Slash slowly opened up his front door and stared in exasperation at the familiar grinning man staring back at him , a big brown shopping bag tucked between his arms as he nodded at him innocently .

Only slash knew by now what mischievous and terrible thoughts laid beyond his friendly facade , having overtime quickly realised that this was becoming a pattern and a very annoying habit of his.

"Axl .." he sighed in both amusement and wariness

"you can't keep doing this . She's going to catch on." He said purposely keeping his voice down so that he wouldn't wake his friend up , he couldn't deal with a cranky woman on top of this shit show.

He should have known that as soon as his band mate found out that Carmen was in town again that it wouldn't be long before he started just casually "dropping by" again.

It was just plain stalking at this point and slash had began to realise what was going on around the two month mark of him just randomly showing up whenever he and carmen were hanging out .

He was pretty sure that duff was the only supplying the information of their whereabouts to him , otherwise how in the hell did Axl find them All the time?

He certainly never opened his mouth about it so the sly , shit stirring bassist must have been the one to yank open his big mouth and spill the beans , probably hoping for some drama to keep him entertained.

Bloody bastard .

Axl just grinned and hoisted the bag up in his arms even higher before shoving his way past slash and into the apartment like he owned the place , head immediately turning side to side as he not so subtly looked around expectantly .

"Don't know what you mean . I was in the area and thought I'd come see my favourite friend ." He lied smoothly as he plonked the brown paper bag on the breakfast table , helping himself to the coffee machine that slash had just prepared .