time stands still

EDDIE VEDDER

Angelina skipped down a hallway backstage at the arena her band had just finished playing at , adrenaline speeding through her veins and sweat dripping down her face.

with a beer in one hand , she waved over to some people who called out her name yet didn't stop to chat , needing to do something with her energy before she went insane.

head banging to a song that was playing through the speakers , she spotted one of the dressing room doors and hurried over to it .

pushing her hair out of her face she quickly pulled open the door as she stumbled in , closing it behind her loudly as she muttered to herself.

"fucking Christ." she mumbled eyeing the blood running down her arms and legs along with nails marks from where people had grabbed her when she dove off the stage.

still not looking up she ran her finger over on of the cuts with a small wince before shaking her head

"trying to steal my fucking flesh for themselves." she muttered with a snort looking over herself for other injuries , not even having noticed the blood while she was on stage .

sighing she shrugged before looking up , her heart dropping to her ass at the sight of someone already in the room watching her amused.

"oh my fucking god!" she almost screamed clutching her chest in shock as she looked at the man with wide eyes.

the man chuckled to himself before standing up from the couch he was sitting on 

"sorry." he muttered sheepishly before frowning as he eyed the blood smeared over her skin

"Jesus , are you alright?" he asked kindly still slightly in shock at someone barging in his dressing room .

Angelina gaped at him in silence quickly realising who he was , considering that his voice had been the one to sing her to sleep every night.

realising that she hadn't answered his question she nodded quickly a blush working its way up her face , this was so not happening .

"yeah I'm alright." she said with a small cough before taking a sip of the beer to sooth her suddenly cotton dry mouth.

Eddie nodded slowly his eyes trailing over the younger girl curiously , a small smile tugging at his lips as he did so .

dressed in a short pink tutu and a tight white tank top with the words 'whore' written on it in permanent marker , she sure was a sight to see.

clearing his throat he quickly looked back up to her face feeling guilty for staring at her displayed skin , she had got to have been at least half his age for Christ sake!