tunnel vision

SEBASTIAN BACH

Sebastian frowned as he watched scarlet laugh at something the man said , his hand dangerously low on her back .

"who the fuck is that?" he spat looking towards Dave with wide eyes , his friend shrugging as he followed his line of vision .

"no idea." he mumbled with a sigh already knowing how this was going to go . 

it seemed that Sebastian couldn't hold in his jealousy very well lately , and he knew that scarlet was starting to get annoyed by his behaviour.

she couldn't even talk to a guy without Sebastian appearing out of no where and scaring the dude off ,

and each time she tried to talk to him about it he claimed she was just seeing things and that she could do better than those dicks anyways .

she had no idea what his problem was.

"why is it always the fucking meatheads?" he snapped annoyed as he eyed the guy enviously ,

he had to be at least six feet tall with muscles bigger than his fucking head.

dave snickered loudly "dunno , must be the stamina." he joked causing seb to glare over at him instantly.

"dave!" he exclaimed not finding his comment amusing at all , his eyes straying back over to scarlet immediately.

he sighed to himself as he eyed her short black dress and long blonde hair , she was a fucking stunner and attracted all types of male attention . including his own.

scarlet and her band had been touring with skid row for the past few months now and everything had been going great.

they all got along well and her and Sebastian had a really good connection .

however she was seemingly unaware of the feelings she stirred within him every time she was close , his heart would beat out of his fucking chest and he hated it.

he felt weak and pathetic , and seeing scarlet with a different guy each fucking night was not helping with his rage.

the girl he liked , maybe loved , was into guys who looked nothing like him !

how was he supposed to compete against fucking machines?

he had tried sweet talking her , he had tried being nice and all that had gotten him was friend zoned.

a zone he did not want to be in .

"oh come on ." he exclaimed as he watched the dude lean down with the intentions to kiss her and he leapt up out of his seat unable to stop himself.