unfiltered

AXL ROSE

Layla Star laughed loudly as she spread herself out on the uncomfortable couch , her bandmates nikki and tommy watching her amused.

the interviewer , a woman in her late thirties with bleached hair and a Botox face shifted in her chair uneasily , the young girl easily intimidating her with her un-expectable attitude.

"fuck!" Layla swore loudly as she fell off the couch and fell onto the floor with a hard thud , her eyes closing hazily .

"you good princess?" nikki snickered already used to her antics and behaviour , the startled expression of there stuck up interviewer amusing him .

"peachy keen ." she mumbled back with a smirk deciding to stay laid out on the floor seeing as it was more comfortable than the stupid couch.

Christy cleared her throat and Layla's eyes snapped up to hers before she waved her hand towards her lazily 

"continue on." she murmured with a small smile .

"recently in a interview not to long ago you took some shots at axl rose ." she started and tommy shook his head already knowing how this was going to go .

"what did I shoot him with ?" Layla joked unbothered from the floor as she stared up at the ceiling in boredom , her high drifting off the more the lady talked.

it was almost putting her to sleep .

"you called him a temperamental child who had his thong in a twist ." Christy remind her causing nikki to laugh loudly .

Layla paused "I did?"  she said genuinely puzzled "when was this?" 

frowning Christy looked towards the papers in her hand " last week after you played the summer festival." she told her .

"oh !" layla nodded with a laugh

" man , I don't even remember that . i'm still fucking hungover from then , they did some really good shit there." she mumbled to herself.

"well you did ." Christy said as the camera focused in on Layla rolling her eyes annoyed 

"and axl responded just yesterday on a interview with karrang." she said smugly.

"oh shit." nikki muttered hiding his grin with his hand as he watched Layla sit up and lean her back against the couch.

looking at the women curiously she spoke "oh , and what did he say?" 

"axl said that he had no idea that there was an issue between the two of you and he had nothing but good things to say about you , and that he was shocked to find that you were insulting him on national tv." Christy said as she read the papers .