the one where he researches about her

four

four

Stiles Stilinski's fingers were flying across his laptop while he tried to find everything about Elyna Benston. He'd been sitting there for the whole night, and the third cup of coffee that he'd made for himself was long gone.

Stiles sighed in frustration and leaned back on his chair. All he'd found in the internet was Elyna's social media account, which she had made private so that not everyone can view her account.

It took Stiles quite some hours and lots of trial and errors to hack into her account and he was surprised by what he saw. Elyna Benston showed off her crazy rich lifestyle to her very limited number of followers.

There were pictures of her and her brother in exotic locations and hotels and some even with a movie director, musicians or actors. She'd also gone to the Universal Studios and the Wizarding World and Disneyland.

In short, she was living the life Stiles always wanted. It made him easier to hate her, despite of her being so pretty.

The top things that Stiles loved in his life were his dad, his jeep, Star Wars, Batman and Scott, in that order and Elyna Benston had done a grave mistake by literally mauling Star Wars to death.

He looked at the pictures, seeing Elyna laughing with her brother in front of the Hogwarts' replica.
Stiles really seethed with jealousy.

He wanted to go to these places too, and his dad might even take him, if he asked but he could never ask his dad to spend his money in expensive trips like this- he knows how hard it is to pay for bills every month.

Stiles just scrolled through the photos, trying hard not to gawk at all the places he ever wished to visit and find out any anomalies that would be his clue, but he reached at the end of her account and still didn't find anything more than that she was as big as a science fiction geek as he was.

Maybe she has real life model of Iron Man suits in her home, he thought bitterly.

Jealousy made Stiles really bitter towards the brunette girl whose beauty made him gawk at her when he saw her for the first time.

He was frustrated that there was nothing out of the ordinary that he could find about Elyna.

He didn't understand why someone wouldn't want to show-off their lavish lifestyle to the world; he didn't understand why Elyna had kept her social media account private.

The buzz cut boy, however, refused to accept his defeat so he began to go to the accounts of people who followed her social media.

He clicked on the account of her brother- Aldrich Benston. Aldrich's account was private too and Stiles had to again weasel his way into it and once he did, he scrolled through pictures.