the one with the gambling

fifty

Stiles Stilinski avoided Elyna for the rest of the periods they had together.

He didn’t appear for the geography period and when he did appear in the next period he and Elyna shared, he didn’t even look at her.

He didn’t even let her inside his head. It pained Elyna in her chest seeing their relationship mess up like this.

She hated that Stiles avoided her; literally pretending that she didn’t exist.

Even if she deserved it.

Students kept filing into the classroom for Economics as Scott turned around in his seat to look at Elyna’s mood turned completely dark, her chocolate brown eyes darting to meet at Stiles before looking away.

Stiles sagged down in his chair, scribbling something in the back of his notebook, not even spearing a glance at the Hybrid.

The werewolf sighed, wondering how to mend the thing between his two friends.

The Hispanic boy had of course noticed how happy the both of them looked when they were with each other and he remembered how inseparable they’d been since the summer break.

Scott had never seen Stiles happier and seeing Stiles so happy, made his heart swell with happiness.

And now, it’s completely fucked up, with Stiles and Elyna being completely crushed.

If only he could so something for Elyna and Stiles. They both clearly were whipped for each other and they don’t even know that the other was thinking the same about them.

Scott wondered if there was something he could do for Elyna regarding her ex-boyfriend’s incident, so that she could move on from him and be with Stiles.

He wondered if he should advice Elyna to explain her situation to Stiles- his best friend surely deserved an explanation.

“Guys,” Scott finally called out to his two friends, “what do you think a pack of Alphas would need from Boyd and Erica?”

Elyna and Stiles blinked both of them not really expecting Scott to start off a conversation for at the moment.

“Maybe they want Boyd and Erica to become an Alpha and then join their pack.” Elyna suggested and Scott noted a gloomy tone in her voice.

Stiles shrugged, not really agreeing with Elyna’s assumption. “Maybe they are holding onto them as hostages until Derek joins them. Like, uh, like they’re recruiting.”

Elyna pursed her lips, finding Stiles’ theory more plausible.

She felt Stiles glance at her direction and met Stiles’ eyes; she can’t see him avoiding her like that.

The three couldn’t continue any longer because Coach had entered the class and begun the lesson.

“Alright class,” He came in front of the teacher’s desk and leaned against it, “the stock market is based on two principles. What are they?”

Scott raised his hands, his eyes shining brightly.

“Yes McCall, you can go to the washroom.”

Stiles and Elyna both winced silently, seeing Scott giving a kicked puppy expression. “Uh, no Coach, I know that answer.”

Coach burst out laughing for several long moments, thinking that Scott was joking with him until he realised that he actually wasn’t. “Oh. Uh, um you’re serious?”

“Yes.” Scott smiled proudly, looking at the teacher. “Risk and reward.”

“Wow.” Coach’s eyes widened. “Who are you and what have you done to McCall? Wait, no. Don’t answer that. I like you better.”

“Way to go Scott.” Elyna whispered under her breath, knowing that Scott heard her.

“Does anyone have a quarter?” Coach asked the class, looking around. “A quarter.”

“Yep.” Stiles leaned back and stretched his legs forward, rummaging around in his pocket when the unthinkable happened.

An XL size marked condom packet flew out of his packet and dropped on the floor, along with a quarter.

Elyna’s eyes widened to the side of saucers when she saw the packet and met Stiles’ horrified face and she immediately looked away, chocking on her saliva. She pressed her hand to her mouth, as she tried to supress her coughs.

“Stilinski... You, uh, you dropped this.” Coach awkwardly handed that concealed rubber to the red faced boy. “And.. congratulations.”

XL. Is he that big, she wondered.

Elyna silently gasped and shook her head side to side trying to throw that horrible and totally inappropriate thoughts away.