the one with a restraining order

nineteen

🐺🐺🐺

“You’re a very strong girl,” the Norwegian girl mused to Allison as they walked down the halls to find Jackson, “you don’t actually need me for this... interrogation.”

Allison shrugged. “Sometimes even I feel lonely without a girl by my side in all this mess. Every Sherlock Holmes needs his Watson.”

Elyna looked at the curly brunette and chuckled gratefully. “I’m not as terrible as you all think of me. It’s just... I do things to protect myself. Is that... is that bad?”

Allison stopped and grabbed Elyna's hand fondly and shook her head. “I trust you now. You haven’t actually done anything to put us in danger.”

"Really?"

"Really." Allison smiled and they both continued to follow Jackson to the locker room.

Knowing that Jackson could definitely hear them approaching him, Allison had slipped off her heeled shoes but Elyna was wearing sneakers that day, so she didn’t need to.

The Siren-Human was about to grab and twist the handle of the door to the locker room when it flung opened, causing both the girls to jump back in surprise.

Allison rolled her eyes seeing that it was just Matt, who was as shocked as they were.

“Oh god!” he breathed, chuckling nervously. “You two scared me back there.” His eyes fell on the heels in the Hunter’s hands.

“A-that’s a-nice heels.” He pointed at the shoes.

“Uh, my heels- my feet was killing me, you know, these heels....” Allison trailed awkwardly.

“Uh- the same reason I don’t wear mine.” Matt chuckled but realised that it was a terrible joke when he saw the hazel eyed girl beside Allison roll her eyes.

Allison was confused, “What?”

“Oh, never mind.” He waved his hand.

“Well, I have to talk to someone. So, I have to go.” The Hunter put her hand in Elyna’s shoulder, “But Elyna is here though, you can talk to her.”

Elyna glared at Allison who shot her an apologetic smile and slipped inside the locker room, leaving her alone with this Matt.

Elyna knew that he wasn’t interested to talk to her and she was more than ready to see him leave but he still decided to stay.

“Ha-have you heard about the underground party?” Matt asked, chuckling nervously, “Apparently, they’ve got some big names spinning.”

Elyna folded her arms in front of her chest, “You mean like a rave?”