the one where Queen Bee has only one friend

twelve

🐺🐺🐺

🐺🐺🐺

Elyna Benston sat down in her seat at the back of the classrooms in economics, next to the strawberry blond girl.

Stiles and Scott had already seated beside each other, sending heated glances at her direction, which the Hybrid refused to acknowledge.

She knew threatening Stiles' dad was crossing a line but she had to do whatever she needed to so as to stop Stiles from snooping around about her and Aldrich.

What was best than to use Stiles' weakness against the whole pack, she thought, but she particularly missed being with Stiles all day.

Sticking to the deal, Stiles had distanced himself from the brunette.
He also went to change his seats back to the way it was before Elyna came but it was almost the end of the year and no teacher wanted to entertain his idea, so he was stuck with her till the next academic year.

Everyone could feel the impenetrable tension between Stiles Stilinski and Elyna Benston since the morning, but no one choose to address it.

Scott was most angry. Not only he had given the girl the benefit of doubt, he also had thought that maybe she was on the good side but it was all a big lie.

Elyna Benston was very dangerous and now there was a danger looming over Noah Stilinski's head.

However, the Omega didn't have time to deal with Elyna right now. He had to do something about this whole Kanima thing before he can concentrate on Elyna Benston.

He saw his best friend give his harshest of glares to Elyna's head who rested her cheek on her palm and lazily flicked through her textbook.

Scott was about to speak to Stiles when Coach Finstock slammed a stack of sheet on his desk, indicating the start of the lesson.

"Alright, listen up!" he looked around the classroom. "A quick advice before we start our review, some people, like McCall here, should start their own study groups because tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult ......that even I don't know if I can pass it."

Elyna frowned at the thought of the examination system of this school. She hated it how the school didn't seem to believe in the concept of giving study leaves for the students between the exam dates.
It was not like that when she was in a Southern Asian school in the early nineteenth century. The schools there have sufficient study gaps between major exams.

Elyna flicked through the textbook. Maybe this time, she could actually perform well; for Aldrich. He had been really wanting her to be the valedictorian since they had shifted to this town, and Elyna loved her brother way too much to refuse him.

Coach called in volunteers to solve the questions on the board, while Elyna started to read the chapters that are coming in tomorrow's exam.

"...what the hell is a Kanima?"

Elyna frowned but kept her gaze trained on the textbook in front of her. The Siren-Human had spent the whole night searching her bestiary to learn more about the Lizard monster.
She was surprised that Scott's pack had managed to learn it's name so quickly.

However, she was more surprised by the fact that Jackson Whittemore was talking to Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski.

"Jackson!" Coach yelled, making everyone jump and look at the brunette co-captain of the lacrosse team. "Do you have anything that you wanna share with the class?"

Jackson became flustered with the kind of spot he was put in. "Just...," he stalled, " my undying admiration for my Coach."

"Thank you, Jackson." Coach Finstock smiled sweetly. "Now shut up! Shut it!" he yelled, making everyone jump and scramble back to their tasks.

Lydia was called on for the next question to the board and Elyna continued with her reading.