the one where she becomes the detective

🐺🐺🐺

🐺🐺🐺

SEVEN

Aldrich Benston had just completed with his work and got out of his study for a quick snack before he would retire for the night when he noticed a faint light coming out of Elyna's bedroom.

He frowned, not hoping for the younger girl to be awake so late.

They'd not talked at all since that night of Elyna's Cheat Day. The both of them have even gone to lengths like changing their morning routines and purposely staying out till odd times to avoid running into each other.

Aldrich terribly missed his little sister. Though Elyna wasn't his biological sister, he never thought her to be any different and he hated to fight with her. He was keeping a close watch on her, and found that in the contrary to what he presumed, Elyna's food habits didn't change and she appeared like always.
So whatever that had happened that night, happened only that night.

The vampire ran his fingers through his hair and sighed before knocking on the teenager's door.

Elyna knew Aldrich was outside her room, contemplating. She could clearly hear his heart beat and his soft sighs.
"Come on in."

Aldrich came in the room and saw the girl sitting on her bed in her pyjamas with her laptop, her hair in a bun.

"What's the name of your great grand nephew again?" Elyna asked without looking up, her fingers typing swiftly on her laptop.

"Eirik." He tilted his head and sat on the chair in her room. "Why you'd ask?"

"I'm covering up every track we've ever left."

"Why?"

"I don't want the son of your boss snooping us out."

"Sheriff's son? What did he do now? Wait- are you hacking into the police database?" he rushed to look at the laptop screen.

"I had already hacked it two days ago." The Siren-Human smirked, showing Aldrich, the police database on her laptop screen.

"Oh my- that's highly illegal, Elyna."

"When did we do anything legal?"

"Point." The Chief Deputy Sheriff sighed and sat on the bed. "Now care to tell me what is exactly happening between you and this Stiles Stilinski?"

Aldrich saw Elyna glare harder at her screen, grinding her teeth in anger at the name of her classmate.

"That little bitch! He literally combed the internet and found out my pics with Irvin. I think he has hacked into my Instagram account and then from there hacked into your account and then found the picture. That picture must have been tagged to your account."