the one with the birthday party mayhem- part 2

thirty-two

🐺🐺🐺

Elyna Benston finished her sixth glass of punch and kept the empty glass on the table as she leaned against the wall, her hazel eyes flickering as she tried to find Stiles.
She found him just across the garden, talking to a bunch of lacrosse players, already on his third glass.

Being a Hybrid had its downs too; Elyna wouldn’t get drunk easily. It took her sixth glass of punch to even feel buzzed but she knew that it was worse for Scott- the poor boy wouldn’t get drunk for the rest of his life.

Elyna walked through the crowd to find Lydia.
The crowd was behaving somewhat strange and she didn’t like crowds at all. She was uncomfortable and therefore, she was hoping that Lydia could let her see her collection of books for sometime, so that she could escape the crowd.

She entered the house and stopped short, seeing Allison standing in the middle of the hallway, clutching her stomach in wincing in pain. Sweat dribbled on her face and her mocha eyes bulged out in horror. Elyna immediately rushed over and grabbed her shoulders.
“Allison, what happened?”

But the curly brunette's eyes remained unfocused as she gasped in pain, barely unable to stand herself. Elyna pulled Allison’s hand away from her stomach and saw nothing.

“Allison!” Elyna shook her hard, making her break out of her trance.
Allison blinked and met a pair of hazel eyes looking at her in worry. She looked down at her stomach, gasping lightly when she’d saw that there was no arrows or blood or pain.

“I-I don’t’ understand-” the Hunter stammered, looking at Elyna.

“What happened?” She gripped Allison’s shoulders in comfort. Allison looked around, confused and horrified at the same time. Everyone else was acting strange too- some were jumping into the pool and some were making out with the plants.

“I-I don’t know.” Allison breathed. She still held onto Elyna for supporting, feeling slightly tipsy and nauseous from all the punch she’d had.

Punch.

“Have you had the punch? The drink that Lydia gave?” Allison asked the wavy haired brunette.

Elyna nodded.

“Shit!” she ran her fingers through her hair. “There’s something in the punch that’s making everyone crazy.”

Elyna looked around and ripped the glass from a boy, who was too deep in his trance for not to notice. Elyna brought the glass to her nose and brought it to her nose, smelling it.

“I don’t smell anything.” Elyna furrowed her eyebrows, “except for alcohol.” she tipped the glass, examining the drink. There were some minute sand-like particles at the bottom of the glass. Elyna rubbed her finger on the particles.