the one where she can't stop yapping

twenty

🐺🐺🐺

🐺🐺🐺

Ald-ehyde 😎
When I said experience high school, I didn’t mean getting detention.

Muffin😜
😡 Not my fault that Jackson went full on Godzilla on Scott. And Harris is an ass.

Ald-ehyde 😎
Didn’t you have your part time job today?

Muffin😜
Thanks for reminding me. As if I wasn’t feeling bad enough. Btw, I’ve asked George to excuse me today- I’ll do an overtime tomorrow.

Elyna heard the footsteps of her chemistry teacher, coming towards to library and she hurried to finish texting her brother, before Harris confiscated her phone.

Ald-ehyde 😎
When will the detention end?

Muffin😜
It’s Harris. Stiles says he’s a devil’s incarnation. Btw, he’s coming. Gtg. Love you. ❤️

Ald-ehyde 😎
Hearts won’t melt me, cherub. I’m still upset about this detention. Bye. Take care. Love you. <3

Elyna smiled at her phone. Aldrich never learnt how to use to emojis.

“Uh, we can’t be in detention together,” Jackson pointed at the table where he, Stiles, Scott and Matt were sitting, “I have an restraining order against these tools.”

“All of these tools?” Harris raised his eyebrows.

“Only us tools.” Stiles pointed at himself and Scott.

Harris nodded. “Fine, you two, shift to that table.” He pointed at the table beside the one where Elyna and Allison were sitting.

Stiles huffed and shifted while he screaming profanities at Jackson in his head and chucked his bag on chair, sitting the one beside it. Scott took a seat too, fuming in anger.

He looked across the room at Jackson. “I’m gonna kill him.” he breathed.

“No you’re not,” Stiles tried to calm his best friend, “you’re gonna find who is controlling Jackson and then help us save him.”

Scott knew that his best friend was right, but Stiles didn’t hear what Jackson said to Allison. Stiles also didn’t hear what Elyna said to Jackson- or the one who was controlling him.