the one with the weird connection

forty-one

🐺🐺🐺

“Well, I’ve got to go to the medical examiner to figure out what happened with Jackson.” Sheriff Stilinski said to Scott and Isaac in the locker room. He glanced over at Elyna who was sitting on a bench, her hands clutched tightly on her lap, her head hung low.

Elyna could not hear what was happening around her. There was something going on inside her head- something that the Hybrid wasn’t at all familiar with.

It all began when she finally realized that Stiles was missing and he was definitely taken away by Gerard Argent.

Elyna was filled with unbelievable amount of anger and frustration, with helplessness in all this situation. It raked her body from inside making her incredulously uncomfortable and suddenly there was a faint clawing in her head, as if something was trying to enter her mind.

She tried to block it, but it was only making its presence inside her head stronger, her head throbbing bad.

Elyna was aware that her hands were shaking as she fought to push the presence away from her mind.

Suddenly an image flashed through her mind.
A furious and growling Gerard was towering over her; or the person with whose eyes she was seeing.
He reared his fist back and slammed it on her.

Elyna gasped. She somehow knew that it was Stiles. She didn’t know how she was seeing this or what the hell was happening but she didn’t think twice before letting the presence inside her her mind.

Please don’t hurt her, a voice echoed in her mind. It wasn’t speaking to her. It was Stiles or what he was thinking right now.

Elyna didn’t know how this happened but she desperately tried to communicate with the boy.
She tried with all her might to scream in her mind to the boy.

Where are you, Stiles?

After a few moments.  Elyna?

Stiles? Yeah it’s me. Elyna. Where are you? Elyna hurriedly thought back.

How-how were we even- Are you in my mind? Oh god, oh my god, I'm going crazy.

Shut the fuck up and tell me where are you. Elyna screamed in her thoughts.

Fuck! I am at Gerard’s place. Boyd and Erica are here-

Suddenly everything stopped.

Elyna felt the presence in her mind leaving; she felt Stiles leaving her mind while she desperately tried to stop it. She needed to know where he was. She needed to save him.

Elyna jumped up to her feet and rushed to tell Scott when she saw that two more people had entered the locker room.
Derek Hale and a should have been dead- Peter Hale.

The older Hale’s eyebrows rose in an impressed look when he saw the famous Siren-Human that his nephew and Lydia had talked so much about.
So far, she was only a legend to her; a fairy-tale but Peter was more than amused to know that she actually exists.

Of course he had used Elyna to threaten Lydia to do everything to resurrect him, but it was only after he was alive again, that he came to know what Elyna Benston actually was.

“How the hell did you come back in life?” The brunette breathed.

“Death is a social construct.” Peter smirked.

“Look, the short version is that Peter knows how to stop Jackson and maybe also save him.” Derek stressed and looked at Scott, knowing it would take him a lot of convincing for him to agree to take the help from his psychotic uncle.

“Yeah, that would have been really helpful if you had come a while earlier. ‘Cause Mister Cheekbones is dead.” Isaac folded his arms in front of him.

“What?” Derek and Peter snapped at the same time.

“Yeah, I had thought about it too,” Elyna said, looking to Scott and Isaac. “why would the Kanima Master want the Kanima dead?”

“We have to find that out.” Peter stepped forward. “And something is telling me that the window of opportunity is closing.”