the one with ghastly white eyes

thirty-six
[Trigger Warning- gun, blood and gore]

thirty-six[Trigger Warning- gun, blood and gore]

🐺🐺🐺

Matt Daehler pressed the gun against the back of Scott as a warning as he guided Scott and Elyna out of the office and into the reception room.

Scott noticed for the first time that Elyna had clenched her eyes shut and panting heavily, shaking like a leaf.
It took him a moment to understand that the whole police station was reeking of blood right now and Elyna must have been forcing herself to control herself.

Scott saw Elyna hugging herself but her claws were digging into her arms so hard that blood started to trickle down from the punctures on her arms.

He slowly brushed his hand against her arms and gently took her hands into his- a silent assurance that he’s there with her, helping her to hold onto her humanity. Elyna’s skin wasn’t bluish anymore.

Melissa entered the station and looked around, waiting for some police officer to greet her.

Matt pressed the gun harder to Scott’s back, causing the werewolf to reluctantly call his mother.

“Scott, you scared me.” his mother chuckled nervously, looking around, “Where is every-” She stopped when she saw the gun being pointed at her son and the wavy brunette beside him.

Elyna saw the Hispanic woman step back in fear, her lips parted in shock as she drew in a shaky breath.

“Mom, please do whatever he wants and he won’t hurt you.” Scott said to his mother softly.

Melissa was in too much of shock to say or do anything, her terrified eyes flickering from the insane teenager holding his son and his friend at gunpoint.

Matt tutted causing the teens to turn to him now.
“Of course I said that I wouldn't hurt your mom. I mean, what kind of psychopath I would be if I hurt a woman?” The blue eyed boy scoffed to Scott. He lowered his gun to Scott’s torso and pulled the trigger.

A loud bang echoed painfully loud around the room, as Melissa and Elyna screamed. Scott grunted in pain that blinded him and fell down on the floor with a grunt, clutching his bloodied stomach.

“Stiles! Scott! Elyna!” The Sheriff yelled from the cell room, horror evident in his voice. “What happened?”

“But I didn’t say that I wouldn’t hurt you.” Matt smirked at Scott.

Melissa mumbled under her breath and rushed forward to help her son but Matt pulled the gun out on her, making her halt in her steps.

“Get back!” he yelled at her, the barrel of his gun dangerously close to her forehead. “I’ll shoot her! Get back!”

“Mom, mom, mom!” Scott yelled at his mom, anxiety evident in his voice. “Mom! Don’t. I’m fine. ”

Matt didn’t turn back and kept pointing his gun towards Melissa who kept her hands on her mouth, chocking on her sobs. “McCall, get up! Benston, pull him up!”

Scott painfully looked up to see Elyna looking down at her, breathing hard, her stance rigid.
Her lips were parted and he could see her pointy teeth coming out from her lip. Her eyes were ghastly white as they were fixated on the wound on Scott’s stomach.

He didn’t know what she was capable of but it wasn’t going to be nice and pretty for sure.

Scott gritted his teeth, fighting the blinding pain. “Elyna, Elyna.” he called out her, getting her faint attention “Help me up. Please.”

Breathing hard, and shaking, Elyna crouched down and held his arms. Scott could see her inching towards his bloody wounds.

From up so close, he could see bluish green veins protrude from under her eye as she slightly licked her lips.

Scott gripped on her hands so tightly, that the brunette let out a loud hiss and she could snap out of her trance and look up to Scott, horrified.
“So- sorry, sorry. I-I didn’t mean to do that.”

“What’s happening?” Scott ignored her apologies. “Wh-what do you need now? I don’t know anything about you. Do-do you need to feed?”

“I-I need to step away from all the blood. I haven’t...haven’t had blood for hours now... I-uh-I can’t keep control.”

Scott held onto Elyna as she helped him up, the boy, grunting in pain. “Stay with me.” He whispered to the girl. “I’ll try to get out of here.”

“But..but what about you all?”

You need to get out.” He hissed at her under his breath. “Otherwise you will kill us all.”

Elyna didn’t have neither the energy nor the confidence in her to deny anymore.

“Matt.” The Sheriff’s voice echoed from somewhere. “Please listen to me-”

Matt began to freak out, loosing his cool. “Shut-shut-shut it!” he screamed, his teeth gritting and the weapon in his hands moving dangerously. “Shut up! All of you! Or otherwise, she’ll be next!”

Suddenly he yanked Elyna towards him, her back hitting his chest and pressed the gun to her temple. He kept a tight grip on her neck, and Elyna was furious now.

“Move, or she dies.”

Melissa’s breath hitched as she looked helplessly between his son and the girl. Scott managed to pull himself up, already feeling his tissue heal together, he wanted to tell his distressed mum that he was okay, but he couldn’t.

The McCalls moved down the station, followed by Matt, who still kept his hold on Elyna’s neck, his gun still on her head.

They passed down the Sheriff’s room where Stiles and Derek were still on the ground, paralysed.

Seeing Matt hold Elyna like that, sent a flare of anger through the boy. “Hey-hey! You let her go! Matt, let her fucking go!”

Matt chuckled darkly and chocked Elyna harder, making her gasp in pain.
Stiles trembled with fear and anger, seeing this, yelling at the other boy and trying to just move. Matt shot a smile at Stiles and pushed Elyna past the room, leaving Stiles yelling.

“You have no fucking idea how incredibly pissed I am,” Elyna hissed at Matt through her clenched teeth as he guided her and the McCalls to the cells where Noah was, “you better have some fool-proof escape plan ready, because if I get my hands on you, I will fucking tear your head from your body. And I swear to god, I have done that before.”

Elyna felt Matt tremble with anger behind her, a ragged intake of breath as his grip on her neck became harder.

She couldn’t even see what him and therefore she had no idea on what would happen next.

She felt something bash on her head and everything became blurry. Through the blurriness, she turned around and saw Matt holding the gun on her.

She brought her hand on her head and saw blood on her fingertips as she stumbled back into someone’s arms.

“You talk way too much.” Matt hissed at Elyna.

Suddenly, a scream erupted from her throat when a red hot tearing sensation ran from her leg to her whole body. Matt had shot her.

She could hear multiple screams around her, Scott’s being the closest to her as her eyelids became heavier and she felt herself going limp into Scott’s arms before she faded into darkness.