the one with the stinging comment

seventeen

🐺🐺🐺

Stiles Stilinski leaned against the prison van, sending text messages to Jackson’s parents from his phone.

The sound of twigs snapping and leaves crunching in the distance made Stiles tense up and look around nervously.

Suddenly, Allison came out of nowhere making Stiles yelp and jump spastically.

Stiles again screamed in a very unmanly way when Elyna came out of nowhere.
“Oh my god, you’re gonna kill me!”

The Siren-Human snatched the phone from his hand and began scrolling through it.

Allison panted, “They know.”

Stiles had pressed his hand over his heart, still recovering from the double heart attacks. “What?”

“Jackson’s parents. They know. They’ve filed a missing report to the police.” Allison’s voice became even more panicked.

Stiles scoffed and shook his head, “No they can’t, I’ve been literally texting his parents since last night.”

“They can.” Elyna corrected Stiles. She shoved the phone to Stiles’ face. “Don’t you check the characteristics of a person when you try to impersonate them? Your messages end with ‘love you’. Jackson never said love you or even a good night to his parents.”

The whiskey eyed boy’s breath hitched. “How do you know that?”

“Check the messaging history.”

Stiles pinched the phone with his two fingers and fretted, making inhuman voices. He tossed the phone to Elyna and yanked open the driver’s side door and pulled out the police radio.

Allison leaned in to hear better. Elyna didn’t need to.

All the available units lead to the Beacon Hills preserve as instructed, a deputy, instructed. Proceed with caution until Sheriff Stilinski arrives.

“Where are we going?” Allison asked, squirming uncomfortably between Stiles who sat in the driver’s seat and Elyna, who sat beside her.

Stiles dialled Jackson’s dad’s number and tossed the phone out. “Somewhere far away from this shit.”

“I hate to point it out, but you had your fingerprints all over that phone.” Elyna didn’t glance at the two people looking at her.

Stiles’ heart hammered against his chest at his blunt and terrible mistake, but he managed to keep his calm. “So did yours.”

The Hybrid showed her woollen glove covered hands to the buzz cut boy and smirked. Stiles swallowed his frustration and glared back at the road, driving quickly.

They met the werewolf at a new location half an hour later.

Stiles parked the police van away from the edge of the cliff and the three teenagers walked towards the cliff to look over at the view.

Scott grinded his teeth and thought about everything he had heard today.
“If Jackson doesn’t remember being the Kanima, then he definitely doesn’t remember trying to kill Danny.”

Scott had been to the hospital to Danny and found out that he was actually doing the brunette co-captain of the lacrosse team a favour.