the one with the little witchy situation

fifty-two

Aldrich Benston parked the car a bit far away from where they’re supposed to go.
He actually didn’t trust the people there and his car was really expensive.

Elyna rolled her eyes at his paranoia and unbuckled her seatbelt and went out of the car.

“Don't you think that we could have done this thing a little later?” Aldrich asked his sister, as they walked to the destination. “You should have been there with your little group.”

Elyna growled, narrowing her eyes. “You know very well why I am avoiding Stiles right now. Why do you want to get your neck snapped?”

Aldrich smirked. “It’s so easy to rile you up, Muffin.”

They entered the Calco Drive, obviously looking particularly tourist and therefore attracted a lot of attention.

Elyna didn’t deal well with attention and therefore she needed Aldrich by her side, who would manage everything.

This area was in the remote part of the Beacon Hills. Inhabited by people who were not so socially acceptable and whose forefathers were immigrants to this town. Aka the thugs and delinquents of Beacon Hills.

Beacon Hills wasn’t actually known for embracing its diversity, no matter what many posters across the town's entrance claimed.
So the minority preferred to band together.

This place was actually neglected by the civic bodies and crime rates were very high. People here actually carried guns with them and they legal. However, everyone were actually not necessarily violent.
Some were actually good and protected the people from side-lines, knitted in a tight group amongst themselves so that other people or ‘normal’ people didn’t bother them.

Aldrich wanted to hold Elyna’s hand, who was obviously uncomfortable under the glares of the residents, but that would label them as weak, which he didn’t want.

A big and bulky guy walked towards the Benstons, even looming over Aldrich with his impressive height.

Elyna noticed how the man puffed up his body to make himself more intimidating, but Aldrich wasn’t phased a bit. He had dealt with scarier humans and supernaturals throughout his lifetime.

“Whatch’u doin' in here, huh? This place is not for ya'.”

Elyna noticed more men surround them. A chill ran down her spine and she wanted to do nothing but either run away from here or shrink into, but she knew that she couldn’t do either.

She felt like she was an animal in the cage of a zoo and these people where here to see her. She wouldn’t be so scared if it was okay for her use her powers.

“We’re here to see Camila Sanchez.” Aldrich said, not giving in to the intimidation.

Camila Sanchez had a lot of power and influence on the streets and thus a lot of respect.

“Why? What'do you niggas want from her?” the man grew defensive hearing the name.

“I know Vernon Boyd.” Elyna said, managing to give a confident gaze to the crowd surrounding her.