the one with the typical friday night

Sixty-one

When Elyna Benston came home from school, she had planned to just unwind and paint all the Friday night.
She just wanted to fill all the blank canvases and paint her heart out. She had also brought some new neon paints with her; for she wanted to try a new form of painting.

Phone switched off, the music player being loud, and frozen chocolate cake to eat and painting all night.
The plan was perfect. The night was perfect.

But it all shattered into thousands pieces when the doorbell rang.

Now Elyna was in a musty, abandoned mall in the edge of the town, that looked straight out of classic American Horror Story.
She was stuck up babysitting a bunch of overgrown wet dogs, who didn't know how to think tactically.

Scott and Derek should have known that going to 'talk' to Deucalion and his Alpha Pack would never end with just them talking to each other. And they themselves are in no position to challenge a pack of egoistic Alphas, with no conscience. It's like asking for death.

Allison would tell Elyna how sorry she was for ruining her evening plans and literally dragging her out of her pyjamas to help her with the Alphas and Scott and Derek's Pack, but it seemed that they were already late and the fight had already begun and she had no time to talk.

The girls rushed into the mall, to the first floor to have a clear view of the whole situation.

Derek was fighting against Kali.
Boyd and Cora teamed up against Ennis, and Scott and Isaac to battle Ethan and Aiden, who were merged into their Voltron-Wolf form. All the while Deucalion remained at the escalator to watch the fight.

Just as Allison prediction, the powerful Alphas quickly took out her friends, injuring them pretty badly, especially Scott. She wanted to reach out to help him just then, but she needed to be level-headed.
She just couldn't march into a supernatural battlefield; that was practically suicide.

She quickly handed Elyna a gun and took out her bows and arrows. She drew the string all the way back and aimed directly at Deucalion's heart. One shot and he would be dead.

She could do it. Killing Deucalion would solve everything. Everything would be back as it was.

Her mother would have done that, she was sure of it, but Allison is not her. She couldn't take someone's life, even if they deserved it.

"Why aren't we shooting?" Elyna whispered, being in an almost perfect stance with the gun aimed at Aiden's head.

"Waiting for the perfect moment."

"They are dying out there!"

"Wait.....on my signal." Allison pulled her bow further. "Now!"

The fighting parties were shocked and totally unexpected the sudden raining of flash-bang arrows and bullets. Scott and others soon realised that it was for their help and used the chance to get the severely-injured Boyd and Scott out of the way.