the one where they take a swim in the winter waters- part 1

nine

🐺🐺🐺

🐺🐺🐺

Scott McCall continued doing his breathing exercise just like his mother had taught her when he is overcome with nerves- just like now.
It was the Semi-finals and he was the co-captain and on top of that Stiles has to search Gerard’s office for the bestiary.

The omega tightened his shoelaces, trying hard not to smell the pungent smell of anxiety reeking from the whole boys’ locker room.

He took his lacrosse stick and re-checked it’s grip and net.

He looked up to see his whiskey eyed best friend in front of him.
“You keep your phone on, yeah?”

Stiles nodded, biting his lips. Normally he would be really tensed, maybe even faint from all this anxiety but it’s hard to even pretend to be excited when you’re not playing.

“And am I on your speed dial?”

Stiles rolled his eyes but nodded. He hated how Scott babied him.

“And if any problem, you leave the everything righ-”

“Oh my god! Scott! Leave! Go!” Stiles pushed his best friend out of the locker room and into the fields.

Elyna and Allison winced when the player from the opposite team ran into the number nine player of Beacon Hills High School, sending him flying to the ground

The game had barely begun and it was not looking good for the home team. The same was reflected on Coach’s face as he yelled in frustration, “Come on! Is that even a teenager?! I wanna see the birth certificate!”

He pointed to the guy in the opposite team who, in all fairness, did look like he was in his twenties. His build was larger than anyone else on the field and he ramming the BHHS team members left and right.