the one with the white eyes

twenty-seven

🐺🐺🐺

Stiles Stilinski was so overjoyed by seeing his circle of mountain ash complete itself.

He knew that the amount of the mountain ash he had couldn’t go fifty feet of distance but he disregarding all sciences and logical thinking, he believed that it would, just like Deaton had asked him to, and voila, the ashes only completed after Stiles had covered fifty feet.

Stiles walked through the party and to a door.
When he did, two people were ready to fling themselves on him as soon as he walked in. Stiles yelled and put his hands in front of him, eyes bulging out of the sockets.

“No, no, no, no,” Stiles yelled at Erica and Isaac, “it’s  me, it’s just me.”

Elyna clenched her jaw and rolled her eyes, seeing the boy.
Her anger even flared more up when she saw him acting as if nothing had happened.

Stiles’ eyes suddenly found Elyna Benston standing closest to the Kanima. With her arms folded in front of her chest, she glared hard at an unconscious Jackson but Stiles knew that the glare was for him.

What was she doing here? Stiles thought she’d left.

Stiles shut the door behind him, drowning almost all the music down. He walked closer to Jackson, who was slumped on a plastic chair.

“Is-is he okay?” his eyes flickered at Elyna who still didn’t spare a glance at him.

“Let’s see.” Isaac replied instead, flicking his werewolf claws out, going to slice at Jackson’s chest when suddenly Jackson’s hand flung out and grabbed Isaac’s hand.

Suddenly, a crunching noise filled the room as Isaac yelled in pain, dropping to his knees. The other three in the room winced and tools a step back involuntarily.

Just as sudden, Jackson let Isaac’s hand go and Elyna realised that he had been unconscious the whole time, as his hand flopped down on his side.
Isaac whimpered in pain and tried to mend his broken hand. He sat down om the chair kept in the corner of the room, breathing heavily.

“Let’s not anyone of us try anything again.” Stiles looked around the room.

The two Betas nodded in fear but Elyna didn’t react as her hazel eyes flickered everywhere on Jackson.

Stiles sighed in frustration. Elyna was really furiously furious at him this time.

Isaac continued to fuss with his arm, glaring daggers at Jackson. “I thought the Ketamine is supposed to keep him under.”

“That’s the best we will get, I guess.” Stiles sighed, “Now we just have to wait for the controller to show up.”

As if on the cue, Jackson’s eyes snapped open. “I’m here!” hips voice came out robotic. It was obvious that he was being controlled. “I’m right here.”