the one with the suprise sibling

seventy-one

Elyna Benston was hungry.

And when she was hungry, she was furious.

And Stiles didn’t know how to handle her furious girlfriend, but he really needed her to go with him.

Girlfriend.

This is taking Stiles more time to get used to than it actually should, the boy turning tomato red even thinking about it.

The pair was bombarded with questions and details about their date and who kissed whom and who asked the question to whom and all that.

Stiles did all he could to dodge all the suggestive glances that his friends have him all day or whenever him and Elyna stood in the five feet distance from each other. However, he couldn’t escape Lydia’s threats to fry him from inside if he ever hurt Elyna.

Stiles was already terrified of Lydia and he can’t even imagine how his time with Elyna’s brother would go, when Elyna would decide to tell him.

“I had already promised that I will treat you, Els.” Stiles mumbled for the nth time, since he had pulled Elyna out of the school and drove to the Animal Clinic.
Stiles could swear that he spent more time in the animal clinic than a person with a pet should.

“But I’m hungry now.” Elyna pouted. “I need food.”
Stiles got out of the jeep, finding the police already there. He saw Scott’s hot green dirt bike parked haphazardly in the parking area.

“You know the new Italian deli that they’d opened up in the town? I wanna go there.” Elyna slipped her hand into Stiles’ as they walked inside the Animal Clinic.
“Fine. You win.”

When they entered the Animal Clinic, they found it to be crowded with the police going about on their jobs. Stiles saw his best friend talking to his dad in the corner while Elyna’s brother was inspecting the walls carefully.
Stiles hoped that Aldrich’s experienced eyes could find something that the Pack themselves couldn’t.

“We’re doing everything we can to find him.” The Sheriff told Scott as he noticed his son and Elyna in the clinic. “Right now all you can do is hope that we find him sooner and go back to school. You shouldn’t worry your mother anymore.”

The Sheriff pat Scott’s shoulder and walked away before either his son or Elyna could pelt him with more questions.

Seeing his best friends, Scott quickly ushered both of them to the back room with all the cat cages.
“We have to tell him.” Scott whispered as soon as the door closed.

“Tell him? Like tell him, tell him or tell him something else other than the thing I think that you want to tell him?” Stiles’ whiskey eyes widened to the size of saucers.

“You know what I mean.”

“Remember how your mother reacted? She couldn’t look you in the eye, like, for a week.” Stiles pointed out.

“Yeah, and after that she was fine with it and it actually brought us closer.” Scott countered back.

“I don’t know man,” Stiles ran his fingers through his already tousled hair in frustration, “I mean, look at him, he’s already overwhelmed as it is.”

The three looked at the Sheriff who visibly looked frustrated and worried, the bags under his eyes darker. Stiles had been giving him chamomile tea for more than a week now, every single day, all hot and packed in thermos flask, but it didn’t seem to have much success in making the older Stilinski to sleep.

“He’s overwhelmed because he has no clue on what’s been happening in here.” The Hispanic boy tried softly.
Elyna didn’t express her views on this matter, mostly because she was herself in dilemma.

While she didn’t want Noah to know about the darkest and bloodthirsty version of the world, she also didn’t want Noah to be in dark enough to go and face a rouge supernatural with his gun and bullets, which probably wouldn’t do a thing to the bloodthirsty predator.

“He’s got people dying in the town, the town he’s supposed to protect.” Scott furthers his argument. “It’s not his fault that he doesn’t know what’s been going on, but he’s gonna find it out, sooner or later.”

“But is it really the right time? What if we shouldn’t tell him now?” Stiles was desperately trying to find a way out of this conversation; a way out of telling his father.

“What if not telling him gets someone else killed?”

“What if telling him gets him killed, huh? Look, I get it that Deaton has been like a father to you, I get it- but Scott- he’s my actual father. I can’t- I can’t loose both of my parents, okay? Not both of them.”

Scott nodded as he looked down to his shoes. “You’re right.”

Stiles exhaled as he dragged his palm down his face. “No, I’m not.” He mumbled, knowing that he was just trying to escape the inevitable. “It’s not right, I have to tell him.”

“We’ll help you.” Elyna said softly, looking briefly at Scott, who nodded at her suggestion. Stiles smiled softly and the three walked out of the back room to see their guidance counsellor, Ms Morell talking to the Sheriff and the Chief Deputy Sheriff with her usually amount of expression.

None.

“I beg you- both of you, please find my brother.”

Elyna’s eyebrows shot up in surprise and the three teenagers looked at each other; each one of them having the same question in their minds.

Brother?
Morell and Deaton are siblings?
Talk about weird blood relations.

Ms Morell’s dark eyes flickered to the teenagers before she talked to the Sheriff for some more and excused herself from him, walking over to the kids.

“Alright, listen carefully to me.” She whispered, after scanning everywhere for any eavesdropper. “All of you. No deputy, Sheriff or detective is going to be able to find him.”

“You don’t have to ask us to help.” Scott said just when Elyna noticed Aldrich get off of his phone. He looked at her and pointed at the phone and then a show a thumbs up.

Catherine Hogman is on the board. She needs some belongings of the missing person.” He whispered under his breath, loud enough for Elyna’s sharp ears to hear him.

She nodded and went back to the conversation. She didn’t understand why Morell wanted to use the power of a Banshee to search for his brother when there are so many witches and wizards in the area who could do the same. Regardless of the fact that a Banshee is much faster, Lydia is just a noob Banshee with no training or guidance whatsoever.

Elyna decided to cut off the intense look session of Stiles, Scott and Morrell.

“Excuse me, but do have something of Dr Deaton, like something that belongs to him only, something personal?”

Morrell only looked at the Hybrid with confusion.

“Excuse me, but do have something of Dr Deaton, like something that belongs to him only, something personal?”Morrell only looked at the Hybrid with confusion

with my finals coming up, and all the entrance exams for colleges, I'm fucking tensed and I can feel myself going crazy...