the one where she pulls off a reckless stunt

seventy-five
[Trigger Warning: Slight gore]

seventy-five[Trigger Warning: Slight gore]

It was becoming way too much hectic to keep tabs on the goings-on in Beacon Hills. Everything was going on so fast.

One moment, the Benston siblings were trying to narrow down their final four suspects for the Darach and simultaneously find more about Scott being a True Alpha, behind the close doors of Aldrich’s office, and other moment Elyna was speeding through the traffic lights in Aldrich’s car to the school.

She knew that she could crash the car, provided was still taking driving lessons from Stiles, but apart from one of  Aldrich's favourite cars being totalled, nothing else would happen.

And right now, she could care less about Aldrich's car.

Isaac had called Elyna about Lydia going to talk to Aiden alone. Which was weird and highly suspicious at the same time because just the day before, Scott, Allison, Isaac and Elyna had first taken apart Ethan’s beloved bike one by one and then got Aiden suspended from the school. Ethan too followed his brother out of the BHHS.

So right now, why Aiden would want to talk to Lydia, was beyond the understanding of the Hybrid, but she knew that it couldn’t be any good.

When Elyna slid through the dark hallways of the school, her sneakers squeaking through the tiles, an ear-shattering scream rang through the halls. It was one of the loudest scream that she’d ever heard and Elyna doubled over, feeling the nerves in her brain going to pop.

It lasted only for ten seconds or so, but Elyna’s ears were ringing loudly, and her head was spinning even when the scream was long stopped.

She didn’t even need to think before she knew whose scream it was; Lydia’s Banshee scream. That means someone is going to die.

She ran through the hallways to see Stiles screaming and hammering on the door of a classroom.

“It’s Jennifer Blake. She’s-she’s the Darach.” Stiles stuttered when he saw Elyna. The Hybrid looked through the small glass on the door to see Lydia on a chair, semi-conscious, her head lolling over her shoulder and Jennifer Blake snarling at Noah, who had his gun trained on the woman. Scott was lying against one of the upturned desks, knocked out cold.

The door was magically locked shut and Stiles couldn’t barge in. Elyna couldn’t either. Even when she used all of her supernatural powers, the Darach’s powers were on epitome.

When she began singing, Jennifer turned towards her. Her dark eyes brightened on seeing the Hybrid as if she took notice of her presence for the first time.

Open the door, Jennifer, she forced her thoughts through her enchantment.

“So that you can kill me? In your dreams, Siren-Human!” She screamed back.
Elyna could see the Darach twitching, as she tried to fight against the Hybrid’s enchantment, so she sang harder.

It was the first time that Stiles had seen Elyna’s use her powers.
He watched in awe as her lips parted and she sang, but her voice coming all muffled in his ears.
He himself felt woozy and drowsy, his body seemingly glued on the floor.

Her girlfriend’s body was tainted bright oceanic blue with slight scales appearing on her cheeks and neck and downwards and her eyes were completely white and cold; complete contrast to her warm hazel eyes. When she snarled at Jennifer, Stiles could see her razor sharp teeth.