the one with the brainstorming session

twenty-three

🐺🐺🐺

Stiles Stilinski grabbed the packet of food that he’d recently picked up from the new burger place in the town and made way into the station.

Stiles had been coming here since the day his dad had joined the Beacon Hills police force, so all the staff working there, had practically seen him grow up.

“Hey, Tara.” he greeted the deputy who sighed and looked up from her computer.

“Hey, Stiles. Not staying out of trouble?”

“You know me so well.” The buzz cut boy winked at the deputy, grinning from ear to ear. “Well, is my dad there?”

“Yeah. Sure, go ahead.”

“Bye. Oh, congratulations on your engagement by the way!” He waved and barged into the office.

Stiles stop short at the doorway, literally feeling that he’d ended up in a multi-verse. His dad and Elyna stared up at him, the former, confused by his reaction.

“I didn’t know that your son was bringing in dinner tonight.” Elyna said to Stiles’ dad.

Stiles’ brain was buzzing way too much to conjure a simple question.
What is she doing here? Why did she come here? Does want to kill his dad? But why? He hadn’t actually did anything to expose her secret. Why is she talking to him like, she knows him? What the fuck is happening?

It was like in his brain, dozens of bullet trains had collided and crashed. His whole brain was messed up right now.

“Stiles!” His dad’s voice snapped him out of his bullet train of thoughts, “Come and sit here.” He pointed to the empty chair beside Elyna.

Stiles gawked at her and slowly sat down on the chair.

Elyna’s gaze fell on the bag which definitely smelled of fried food. She immediately leaned over the table and grabbed the tiffin box away from the Sheriff, earning a yelp of surprise from him.

“I was about to eat that!” he said, looking at the delicious looking pasta.

Elyna got up from the chair and grabbed the bag where she’d got the lunch boxes. “Well, I think you need to eat what your son got for you.”

“You got me something?” The Sheriff looked over at Stiles who showed him the plastic bag.

Elyna gave a small smile to the older man.

“Fine, but give that to me, we two can have it tomorrow.”

The girl shook her head. “Why will you eat leftovers? I will make more tomorrow. I’ll give this to your deputies.”