the one with the shellfish allergy

fifty-six

Stiles Stilinski opened his eyes to the dimly lit room, though it is daytime no-one had opened the thick drapes. He didn’t recognise the room and his brain was foggy enough to make his panicked movements appear slow .

The boy was more aware of his cracking headache than the layer of dehydrated saliva that coated his cracked lips.

Once on his feet, the room swayed almost causing him to loose balance and he reached out for the wall.

His hand slipped along the beige painted wall and he sprawled onto the carpet with a crashing thump, groaning away.

The room swirled before becoming stationary again and he used the bedside table to pull himself to standing.

This feeling meant he’d had way too much fun the night before but somehow it wasn’t there in his memory yet.

He smacked his lips and his stomach turned in an unfriendly way. 

Elyna walked in, seeing Stiles look around the room, his face pale green.

“Where’s the toilet? Where’s the toilet?” The boy slapped his hands over his mouth.

“Shit!” Elyna grabbed the upper arms of the boy and dragged him to the toilet. Stiles hurled into the commode, sinking down to the floor.

He was aware of Elyna slowly rubbing her hand on his back while he emptied his stomach.

Stiles pulled himself up and leaned back, laying his head against the cool bathroom tiles. He was still seeing blurry and head felt like someone was hammering it.

“How are you feeling?”

“Sick.. And dead. And ow.”

Elyna brought him a pill and a glass of water. “For the hangover.” Stiles swallowed it gratefully.

The brunette waited patiently while Stiles closed his eyes, waiting for his headache to go. “Judging by the fact that  my dad is not here, grabbing me by my ear, you have told him something, right?”

Elyna slid down against the wall, in front of stiles. She pulled up her messed up bed hair in a bun. “Told him that you were here for our biology project and then you were way too tired to drive home.”

“Thanks.” Stiles smiled weakly, looking at Elyna.

He’d never seen her in this pyjamas, so it was definitely a new set that she had bought and it was no surprise that it was Marvel themed. Just like the majority of her wardrobe.

He shamelessly checked her out, his eyes lingering on her long legs for a bit too long.

Elyna noticed his stare and slapped the back of his head, making the boy wince.

“I embarrassed myself a lot last night, didn’t I?” Stiles scowled, still rubbing the place where Elyna had hit him.

Elyna winced, remembering the way Stiles was way too much confident and how hard it was to put him to bed later. “Let’s just say that you don’t remember it, it is good for you.”

“Why-why-wh-why? What did I do?” Stiles’ eyes became wide with horror, as he looked down at the girl.

Elyna just waved her hand, dismissing him. Stiles squinted in disbelief.

Stiles slightly remembered how stubborn he was being with Elyna, who looked like she was minutes away from yeeting his ass out of her window.