the one with the brain matter

fifty-three

It was really late at night and though Elyna Benston had enhanced endurance, she was dead tired. Her time at the Sanchezs was.....a lot for her.

Emotionally and mentally and the Siren-Human wanted nothing other than to just sleep.

Elyna dropped herself on her bed, face first and closed her eyes. She heard Aldrich shut the door to his room.
It must have been only minutes when her phone rang up.

Elyna growled and was ready to smash the phone when she saw the caller ID. Melissa McCall.

Why would Melissa call her at this time, Elyna wondered and picked up the phone.

“Hey, Elyna, it’s me Scott’s mom.”

“Yeah, Melissa, what’s up?” Elyna sat up on her bed.

“Uh.. I know that you’re having some family stuff going on right now. Scott told me, but if you can, can you come down to the hospital? I think I found something.”

Elyna furrowed her eyebrows. “And you need my help...why?”

“I need an opinion of someone who knows things, that even Google doesn’t.”

The brunette sighed and got up from the bed. She grabbed her jacket. “I’ll meet you there in five.”

”

Elyna swung the doors to the hospital door open, to see Melissa standing at the reception area, going through some files with a frown on her face.

“Hey Melissa.” the nurse looked up with her name being called and a relieved smile broke through her face.
Stiles almost tripped over, but he managed to catch himself and walk through the doors without crashing onto someone.

“Melissa!” he yelled once he saw the Hispanic woman talking to a girl who was wearing a very familiar patch littered jean jacket.

Wait. That’s Elyna, he thought to himself.