the one where they take a swim in the winter waters- part 2

ten

🐺🐺🐺

🐺🐺🐺

Even though Elyna Benston couldn't see or get a lock on Stiles' scent, she quickly walked in the direction where she had seen that he went.

She passed through the parking lot when she finally got a faint scent of the boy. It was leading towards the school.

Suddenly there was a very faint whimper that made the brunette haired girl stop in her tracks. Normally no one would hear it but it was different for Elyna. She quickly spotted that one of the cars in the parking area had their yellowish interior of the car light on.

Elyna walked towards the car and realised that it was Lydia’s.
All the four windows of the car was rolled all the way up and Lydia was sniffling inside.

Elyna frowned. She was supposed to go and get snacks for everyone, then what is she doing here and moreover why is she crying?

Elyna knocked on the window. “Lydia
Open up, it’s me, Elyna.”

“Go away!” the emerald eyed girl said in her hoarse voice. She had already got the tagline of the looney girl of the school and Stiles Stilinski had seen here crying earlier; she didn’t need a newbie see her cry too.

Elyna huffed. “Come on, Lydia, I know we’re not close but you can tell me anything and I won’t tell to anyone. After all, who am I even gonna tell? I have no friends remember?”

“Please,” the girl sniffled, “I don’t need anyone else to see me cry.”

Elyna was persistent. She couldn’t leave a girl crying in alone like that; she wasn’t raised like that. “I’m a very good listener,” she pressed her palm flat on the window, “You know, ranting makes you feel better and I have a reputation for keeping my lips well sealed. Please, Lydia, open up.”

Lydia really needed a friend. After that incident in the prom, all the students she thought who were their friends had bailed on her.
Nobody even came to see her in the hospital, except for Allison, Stiles and Scott. Not even Jackson.

And since that night, she’s been having weird dreams, sleepwalking and doing things that she didn’t even remember doing.

Everyone in the school avoided her and whispered behind her back. And today, even Jackson called her a deadweight and she can’t help but feel that she might be one. Allison was the only person who stayed friends with her, but even she is busy with her family and relationship problems.

Lydia Martin is completely alone.

Elyna was running low in patience. She huffed and rapped on the window rapidly. “Lydia, open up the door or I swear to god I will break you window. I know karate and teakwondo and I will not hesitate to show my skill on your window and I won’t even pay for it.”