CHAPTER1

Meng Yang felt a painful ache in his head, as well as a little cold because of the wind and rain falling on him.

Rain? Meng Yang wondered, how could the rain get to him? Shouldn't he be in the cave?

After taking a deep breath, Meng Yang quickly determined that he was not in the cave, or even in the deep mountains below the cliff.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Look at him like this, he's unconscious, right?"

"Why is this guy lying in the middle of the road?"

"He probably drank too much?"

"This is too dangerous, people simply do not take their lives seriously!"

Meng Yang listened to the voices around him, slowly opening his eyes a slit; although his vision was blurred, he could still see a crowd around him. He'd been blind for so many years, how could he see like this? I'm sure I'm still dreaming, let's wake up soon. Thinking like this, Meng Yang fell into a coma again.

The day after Meng Yang woke up, he was taken home from the hospital. He leaned on the bed, looked over and over the room familiar to his memory, and squinted his eyes at the sun outside the window. He hadn't seen anything with his eyes for many years, and after so many years of blindness, he had only now realized that the ability to see was so beautiful.

He never imagined that he would wait, wait, wait, wait for fifteen springs, summers, autumns and winters, wait for the chance to be born again, wait for the opportunity to come back, and he returned to the time when it wasn't too late. When he woke up in the hospital, he determined that it wasn't a dream and cried for a long time. The nurse thought he was suffering and called the doctor to do a bunch of tests again.

While Meng Yang enjoyed the feeling of being able to see, the door of the room was slowly pushed open. Meng Yang turned his head and immediately felt a sense of anger as if someone was clenching his neck tight, making it hard to breathe.

"Meng Yang, are you okay?" Yu Junchen asked Meng Yang, looking anxious and worried.

Mang Yang looked at him blankly, not answering his words.

"I got a phone call from my mother abroad. When I heard that you were nearly hit by a car and went into the hospital, I almost died and rushed back early," Yu Junchen walked over to the bed and sat down, watching Meng Yang with concern and asking, "How do you feel now? Does it hurt?"

Meng Yang held back his hatred and anger, slowly shaking his head.

"You're fine," Yu Junchen sighed and said, "Why are you so careless? You almost got hit by a car on your birthday, where's Luo Sheng? Didn't he accompany you?"

As soon as Yu Junchen's words were finished, Luo Sheng pushed through the door. He glanced at Yu Junchen first before looking at Meng Yang with a frown, saying, "How old are you, lying down on the road? Isn't it just that I didn't spend your birthday with you? There's a limit to your anger, right?"

"He just came back from the hospital and must still be very uncomfortable, can't you talk to him properly?" Yu Junchen looked a little angry, looking at Luo Sheng and saying, "Didn't I tell you before I went abroad that you had to spend his birthday with him? Why didn't you accompany him? If you were with him, would he have been nearly hit by a car?"

"I wanted to spend his birthday with him, but my grandfather suddenly called me and said that he would hold a family meeting. Even my uncles wouldn't dare not to go, so I couldn't go. And I already told him that I'm gonna make up for his birthday later, who knew he was so angry that he'd lie down in the road." Luo Sheng glanced at Meng Yang with an impatient look: "Birthdays come every year, one birthday isn't a big deal."