CHAPTER 46

After leaving the Aromatherapy Branch, Meng Yang and Luo Xiu got into the car and prepared to return to the main house at Longling Mountain. Hugging Meng Yang, Luo Xiu asked again: "Is there any injury on your body? Even if there is only a little pain, you have to tell me."

"It only hurt a little when I fell at the beginning, it doesn't hurt anymore. He couldn't beat me, so I beat him instead," Meng Yang answered.

"It shouldn't be the first time he has troubled you, should it?" Luo Xiu asked again, "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I didn't know his Eldest brother was friends with you, nor did I know he deliberately troubled me because he likes you. I originally thought it was because our two teachers didn't get along, so he was jealous because I was better than him. I just considered him as a mad dog, I was too lazy to be familiar with him. If I knew he was like this because he likes you, I would have definitely told you."

"He likes me?" Luo Xiu couldn't help but frown, his eyes suspicious.

Leaning in Luo Xiu arms, Meng Yang looked up at him to question. "Didn't you know?"

"I just met him a few times. Plus every time, there were a group of people. I only heard a little about his arrogant and domineering character. And knew his brother was Fu Jiang. Fu Jiang sometimes mentioned him in front of us, but he didn't tell me his brother likes me."

"Perhaps he tried to feel you out for a long time ago, and felt you had no interest, so he didn't say it clearly." Meng Yang replied.

Their group of friends often talked about him being unmarried for a long time when they got together. He couldn't remember Fu Jiang especially testing him, plus he was so busy that he had frequent headaches before. How could he remember such an irrelevant thing?

After returning home, as soon as they entered the room, Luo Xiu said to Meng Yang, "Take off your clothes and pants. Let me see if you are injured."

Meng Yang thought to himself, why does he sound like a hooligan? He couldn't help feeling a little hot on his face, and looked at Luo Xiu: "I told you, there's no injury, there's no pain."

"I need to take a look to rest assured." Luo Xiu started helping him take off his clothes.

While he usually did intimate things and did it in bed at night, Meng Yang was no longer shy, however, Luo Xiu's way of checking his body made his face increasingly red.

Luo Xiu really took a look as he said before. He was checking very carefully. Meng Yang, who was standing upright like this, had his breathing become more and more rapid.

............

On the next day, didn't know where Li Yan had heard the news of Fu Yuqian troubling Meng Yang, he immediately became angry and called to question Fu Jiang. Fu Jiang had to explain it for a long time, promising Fu Yuqian would be punished. Only after saying Fu Yuqian must also apologize and admit his mistake to Meng Yang, did Li Yan hang up the phone. Other friends of Luo Xiu also called to inquire about this matter and told Fu Jiang he must educate Fu Yuqian well, otherwise, he would cause serious trouble.

On the third day, Fu Jiang took Fu Yuqian to Longling Mountain to apologize to Meng Yang and admitted his mistake.

Fu Yuqian's face was a little pale. He had only drunk a little bit of water in the past two days. His brother was determined to teach him. Truly scaring him, hence, he agreed to come and apologize to Meng Yang.

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault. I shouldn't have deliberately troubled you just because I am jealous of you. I know I was wrong. I promise I'll never show up in front of you again. I hope you can forgive me." Standing in front of Luo Xiu and Meng Yang, Fu Yuqian bowed and apologized after speaking.