CHAPTER 8

Not far ahead was one of the city's largest racetracks, where Xiao Ke often came to practice driving and race with others. He also organized his own team and occasionally took part in some formal races.

Car racing, that kind of burning money and extreme stimulation, was highly attractive to many rich young masters. Meng Yang and Luo Sheng actually met at a racing track.

Xiao Ke, with his hands still tied, had been shouting curses and threatening for Meng Yang to let him go. Meng Yang, as if he couldn't hear anything, drove the car directly onto the racetrack.

Generally speaking, when you came to the track to practice or race, you had to show your membership card at the gate. However, Xiao Ke's father was one of the shareholders of the racing track. The guards at the gate knew Xiao Ke's car and let Meng Yang drive directly in without stopping him. They all thought that Xiao Ke had come to vent his anger and didn't dare get too close.

Curves, ramps, rocky paths, mud pools, and sand. Meng Yang drove Xiao Ke's car, drifting (1) and flying past everything. He felt the pleasure he used to feel at showing off his driving skills and enjoying the excitement.

Although Xiao Ke often raced, he was still frightened and often cried out. He felt that the car could really fly so high and so far. Several times he felt that Meng Yang was about to hit a wall on the edge of a curve, but Meng Yang simply stuck by the side as he passed and didn't hit anything.

In addition to being scared by Meng Yang's speed, he was hit several times on the glass during Meng Yang's sharp turns, causing him to get a bit dizzy.

Lu Yunjing drove his car into the circuit and pulled up to side of the field. Looking at the images on the huge screen, he was immediately dumbfounded. When did Meng Yang's driving skills get so good? It was almost like one of the great professional drivers.

The people in the monitoring room in the racetrack also excitedly praised Meng Yang's driving skills.

"Oh oh oh! What's going on here? Did Young Master Xiao take the wrong medicine? He's become so amazing!"

"The cornering speed is too fast, it's very professional."

"That ramp trick is too cool!"

"Falling! It's falling! Done! How powerful!"

"I say, is the driver really Young Master Xiao? Surely there's someone else in there?"

"....It's possible, yesterday when he came to practice he wasn't as good, now he's suddenly so great today, it's unscientific."

"Yes, he's not driving, is he?"

After Meng Yang had driven all the tracks, he drove the car directly out of the racetrack with Lu Yunjing following behind him.

Xiao Ke's face was ugly as he clenched his teeth. He was trying desperately not to vomit as his stomach churned. It was the first time in his life that he'd been frightened by a car ride.

Meng Yang pulled out of the racetrack and stopped at the roadside where they started. He stopped stably and got out of the car, opening the back door. He untied the belt attaching Xiao Ke's hands and pulled him out of the car.

As Xiao Ke got off, his legs were weak, his head was still dizzy, and his feet were unsteady. He simply sat on the ground and grabbed his hair in his hands. The sense of shame made him unable to even lift his head; it wasn't just that he was beaten by Meng Yang, but he was frightened into screaming, which made him feel even more ashamed.

Lu Yunjing also drove his car over. Meng Yang walked over and took a bottle of water from the car to drink.

"You..." Lu Yunjing wanted to ask Meng Yang when his driving skills became so powerful, but Meng Yang stopped him with a look. Lu Yunjing looked at Xiao Ke and didn't continue to ask.